part 30 (wedding day!)

( the music start playing the wedding song while Bella walking in the middle with her white dress and all who get invited looking at her beuty . She was walking and looking at kai who was standing and waiting for her until she reached  to him.  He givr her his arm and she hold it .his father is the one who will marry them )
Father : well you kai Takanori accapt will Bella Bea to be your wife and respect her and love her  and be with her in a good and bad time and never leave her !
( kai looked at Bella eyes so deeply . She looked at him as well than he said ) I do
Father : and you Bella Bea well you accept kai Takanori to be your husband and recpect him and love him and be with him in his good and bad time and never leave him !
( Bella looked so stress and she didn't say any word. She just keep looking at kai than she looked down . )
Kai : Bella !
Bella : yes !
Kai : can you say the answer !
( all the guest start looking so confused and start talking at each other and looking at Bella and kai )
Bella : yes I do .
Father :you can exchange the rings
(After they dId )
Father : now you are wife and husbend . You can kiss your wife !
( everyone club so hard "wooooow". Kai get closer to Bella to kiss her . But seems she don't want that , she step back .but kai hold her closer to his chest than suddenly kissed her . She freeze and not moved at all until he step back )

 She freeze and not moved at all until he step back )

Bella : you said it's a fake wedding . Why you kissed me ?!
Kai : because this is how the wedding be, plus my father told me and now you are my wife so I can kiss you !
( Bella looked so shy . She blushed so hard until it shows at her cheeks . Than she leaves faslty  . Kai touched his hair and smiled a little than he go and sit next to his sister )

 Kai touched his hair and smiled a little than he go and sit next to his sister )

Mia :you doing so well , she's your wife now
Kai : yes .she is !
Mia :she seems so shy ! Spically when you kissed her hahahaha
Kai : it's her first kiss so !
Mia :really ? That's so sweet . She got her first kiss in her wedding and by her husband too . That's so spical.
Kai : I dont know what's in her mind !?
Mia : tonight will be your night guys .where you decide to go for the honey moon ?
Kai :Japan !
Mia : that sweet too .