part 32 ( wake up next to him )

( morning )
Bella : ( I wake up feeling something heavy around my weist , than I closed my eyes again , wait wait !!!something heavy around my weist !!!!! I opened my eyes and , I found myself on the big comfortable bed and I look to see kai arm around my weist , I wake up shocked and looked at him ! I try to remember how I get here but I can't until I hear )
Kai : good morning ! ( opening his dezy eyes and burley can look at Bella )
Bella : good morning ! Can you tell me how I end up sleeping here , I remember that I slept on the sofa and....
( kai put his finger on her lips and didnt let her continue what she want to say , he said )
Kai : sho sho sho shhhho , be quiet
You are so annoying . It's just morning
Bella : well , I wake up in another place and you want me to stay quiet!!. I don't know.....
(But kai stopped her again and said )
Kai :aaaaaish you so annoying , I have a head pain and you talking much !
Bella : than tell me kai , how I end up here !?
Kai : I need to take a shower first to wake up for real , than we will talk about what we had last night !😉( wink at her )
Bella : what ?!!!! What do you mean by that !???😲😲
( but kai already went to shower )
-------------------
( Bella orgnized the bed and the room until kai finish his shower and walk out of the bathroom , just towel in his waist like always ! )
Bella :aaaish Kai ! We deal about going out like that!!!?
Kai: this is me and I can't change it , get used to this view !!
( Bella walked outside until kai done , than she walks in and take a shower too and change her clothes , it's a blue jeans and a white shirt and a white sport shoes , she was draying her wet hair when kai come in , she looked at him than looked back at the mirror .he came back her and touch her hair , she look at him in the mirror , than she said )
Bella : I know it's too long , I'm going to cut it when we beck to korea !
Kai : and who gives you the right to cut it !!?
Bella : it's my hair and I don't like it much long !
Kai: yes it's your hair ,and all of you mine ! So don't do anything without telling me , plus I like the long hair , so don't cut it !
( she turn off the dryer and turn back to look at him than she said )
Bella : kai you acting strange since we came here , tell me what wrong with you ?!
Kai : nothing wrong with me !
Bella : ok than remember that this is just fake , you do what you want and same for me !
( in this time Bella's phone ring ,they both looked at her phone , she walks to answer it and saw the caller , than she smiles )
Kai : ( angry look ) who is it !?
Bella : it's jimine !
( than she walks to the sofa and sit there and answer him , while kai looking at her an angry look , he orgnized his hair in the mirror than he walks and sit beside her to listen what she talking to jimin ! )
Bella : good morning 😊
Jimin: sweet good morning to my princes !how are you and where are you , I'm back to korea and i want to meet you , I miss you soo much

he came back her and touch her hair , she look at him in the mirror , than she said )Bella : I know it's too long , I'm going to cut it when we beck to korea !Kai : and who gives you the right to cut it !!?Bella : it's my hair and I don't like it ...

Bella : I'm fine hahah , I'm in Japan , I miss you too ( she looked at kai and he give her a glare )
Bella : jimine wait a minute !
( she looked at kai and said )I'm talking to the phone , can you give me some privacy here !
Kai : I want to sit on the sofa too !
Bella : fine!
( she get up and walks to the bedroom and closed the door , than she speak to jimin again )
Bella : sorry I'm back
Jimin : what are you doing in Japan ?!

Bella : I'm fine hahah , I'm in Japan , I miss you too ( she looked at kai and he give her a glare )Bella : jimine wait a minute !( she looked at kai and said )I'm talking to the phone , can you give me some privacy here !Kai : I want to sit on th...

Bella : it's the honeymoon thing!
Jimin : whatttt?! Are you kidding me !!!
Bella : I didn't know about that until the last minute too !
Jimin : so you went with him and StaY in a hotel . How many rooms you booked !?
Bella : one room!
Jimin : you joking right
Bella : nothing happen !
Jimin : ( mad ) you slept in one room and nothing happen at all !? Is this a joke !
Bella : oK maybe it happened but just we kissed !
Jimin : I'm going to book a ticket and I'm coming on the first trip to Japan ! And I will beat him So hard too
Bella : Jimin , calm down please , I didn't kiss him back , but he went out with his friends last night to a night club and he came too late . He forgot his keys so when I open the door he fall on me and kissed me while he is drunk , I didn't kissed him back I swear !
Jimin : I dont like this setioation at all , I want you back here !

( when she was going to say something to jimin , she heard kai on the beck door saying with high voice that even jimin can hear it )
Kai :BABY WHERE YOU TOOK
MY BOXER, I CAN'T FIND IT !
Jimin : I'm going to beat him 😠😠

( when she was going to say something to jimin , she heard kai on the beck door saying with high voice that even jimin can hear it )Kai :BABY WHERE YOU TOOKMY BOXER, I CAN'T FIND IT ! Jimin : I'm going to beat him 😠😠

Bella: Jimin , jimin .... Jimin !
( but jimin closed the line already , Bella get out of the room so angry at kai )
Bella : why you acting this way !?
Kai : witch way!?
Bella : trying to round my relationship with jimin !
Kai : I didn't do anything!
Bella : you never called me Baby before ! Plus I don't care about your clothes and I never touch it
( kai get closer to Bella and kissed her neck . He want to continue kissing her when she push him away from her )
Bella : ( angry ) serusly kai , leave me alone !
( than she go out and walk down to the resturant to have a breakfast. Kai look mad serous & evil look than he said to himself ) I will take him away from your life in a good & easy way or a bad and a hard way ! I will make sure that you will stay just for me !. You still don't know the evil side of me !you think that you know me but you didn't see anything yet !
( than he wear his shoes and go down to the restaurant too ).
-----------------------------------------

LOVE U MY READERS ♡