part 67 ( U are my man )

( Kai was driving and thinking about Bella and what he just told her , he remembered what he told her ,and he felt more shy)
Kai : talking to himself ( aaaish Kai you are so pabo !!! Aaish aaaish 😬 how I can tell her something like that !! I feel that I lose my touch and become more weak !! Aaaish !! .
But she is the only person that I feel weak with .I want to lose control with her and get angry at her but I can't , she keep taking my mind 24 hours and all I think is about her. Aaaish Bella aaaish what did you do to me😧).
--------------------------------------------
( Bella were laying in the bed and touching her lips and remembering the moment when Kai hold her and make her sit on the table while kissing her , than she get more shy and hide inside the cover)
Bella : to herself ( he is really a good kisser , and when I look at his eyes I melt , I always don't like to look at his eyes because when I look I feel that I will tell him yes at anything he ask for. He is really so handsome! How I didn't notice that ! He always was showing me his bad boy side and being cold at anything I tell him but now I feel that he changed and he become more like a human . Have feelings and say what he think not hide it in his heart )( than she remember again the moment when Kai kissed her and get more shy ) .
____________________________
( molly prepare herself to go. She was looking at herself in the mirror and brushing her hair , when joongki comes back of her . She turned to him and said )
Molly : did your sister sleep ?
Joong ki : yes .
(Molly looked at joong ki face for a while, his face was tired )
Molly : you seems tired.
Joong ki : I just drink a little with my friends after work . So I'm a little tired.
( than joong ki didn't have balance and fall his head on her shoulder )
Molly : oow joong ki , you are not just a little drunk but so drunk !.
Joong ki : ( closing his eyes and laying his head on molly shoulder ) hmmmm
( molly helps joong ki till they reach to his room and she let him lay on his bed , than she sit on his bed and start removing his tie and removing his jacket too , so he can feel comfortable ,than she cover him and get up when he hold her hand and push her to him . She lay on him . He looked at her with his drunk eyes than he looked at her lips , and kissed her . Molly get chocked of what joong ki did)
....... ..... ....
________________________________
Kai : ( i reach to the place when I should meet molly , I called her . Her phone ring and ring but no answer . Why she don't answer ! She brings me until here to not answer me !. She is planing something now ! I called her 7 times But without answer. Aaaish I will go back home and I will talk to her tomorrow at the company ).
////////////////// //////////////////// ///////////
( at morning )
Joong ki : ( i wake up with so much pain in my head . I felt something in my chest , I looked and it was molly arm . I get chocked and open my eyes wide ! . What happened yesterday! I need to remember .)
( than joong ki start remembering that he kissed molly and tell her to sleep with him last night because he felt not good )
Joong ki " after remembering "
( omg !what did I do ! I'm so much pabo .I'm pabo when I get drunk , but I didn't know that I can be that much pabo ! . He felt molly moving so , he closed his eyes and pretand that he still sleeping . Molly opened her eyes and sit on the bed , she looks at joong ki and smile , she touch his hair )
( than she get closer from him and kiss his cheek one kiss , than she get up fastly and wear her clothes and get up )