Part 23 ( true feelings )

Jimin : ( hug her than he said ) omg what are you doing here?
Bella : what are you doing here ? Hahaha
Jimin : ( smiling ) well I'm with my friends ,I came because Jungkook friend invited us to his party
Bella : and I came with Kai too because of the same reason
Jimin : so Jungkook and Kai have the same friend !?
Bella : yes Hahahah
Jimin : okay , so hmm will you dance with me (give her his hand )
Bella : of course ;)
( than she took his hand and they went to dance ) .
--------------------------------------------
( Kai was sitting and drinking and seeing everything .how Jimin cames and how she run to him and kissed his  cheek and went to Dance with him. He was looking " an evil look " until sung yeol cames and sit beside him , Kai look at him and than look away "
Sung yeol : she's a good dancer ,what do you think ?
( Kai didn't answer him )
Sung yeol : so tell me now ,how you met her and why suddenly you become in a serious relationship and have a fiancee ?
Kai : well I don't know all that ,but my dad told me to come back from U.S for work and when I came he said that he have a deal with Kim Hilary " her grandma " to be our company and Kim Hilary company one company and to be more and more huge company around the whole world but the deal is to marry Bella .
Sung yeol : wow so Kim Hilary is her grandma 😮 ???!!!!
Kai : yea
Sung yeol : woooow ,I thought she's from a simple family , but kim Hilary is so famous business women in Asian countries. And she don't talk to anyone . They said she is so hard and so arrogant too .but Bella !??
Kai : yes , she didn't knew too about her grandma and she didn't know also about the arrange marriage .
Sung yeol : OMG
Kai : and since she came to Korea ,she start her love story with that guy "pointing at Jimin "
Sung yeol : ( looking ) aha , I know him , he is Friend of my friend
Kai : whatever .and when she heard about the Arrange marriage ,she didn't accept it and start making drama
Sung yeol : ( smiling ) how about you Kai , do you want it ?
Kai : no I don't want Arrange marriage too ,I don't like her .i like to be free .but this is work , I will take my father company after two years so I need to focus on the company more & to be success and if by marrying her ,the company will be success and huge .than I don't have a choice !
Sung yeol : hmmmm
Kai : my problem now , is him , he keep being around her all the time .i don't like him at all
Sung yeol : ( smiling )Hahahaha why?
Kai : because he knew that she is engaged now ,and he still trying
Sung yeol : so , you like her ! Hahahaha
Kai : sung yeol aaaaaish ,I don't lik..
Sung yeol : (didn't let Kai to finish his words and he say ) you do like her Kai ,you just don't want to admit it ,because you think it will make you feel weak or something .but in deep of your heart you like her so much and you're so jealous of Jimin because she likes him and have feeling for him . You just need to stop your evil and bad boy and arrogant acts and tell her this !
Kai : sung yeol what are you talking about ???!
Sung yeol : don't say I'm wrong ,I know you since we were kids & I know you  well Kai .I'm your brother ! Now go and bring your girl back
Kai : ( look away )
Sung yeol : come on Kai get up !!!
Kai : leave me sung yeol . I don't want . Plus me and her deal to try and stop this arrange marriage
Sung yeol : and do you want really to stop it ?!or just because she want that ??
Kai : ...................
Sung yeol : OMG you really likes her ! .
Kai : ( looking away )
Sung yeol : i never see you in my whole life that weak Kai . Love is so hard man and so dangerous !
Kai : sung yeol , can you leave me alone. I want to drink!
Sung yeol : ( taking drink from his hand ) you must not drink , how you going to drive back home ? . You drink one small cup and that enough for you
Kai : yes but one cup didn't make me drunk and you know that I can't get drunk easily.
Sung yeol : anyway stop drinking and get up and look for your fiancee ! . I'm going to go to my friends a little and than I will come back again
Kai : fine !
( than sung yeol get up leaving Kai still sitting and looking at Bella and Jimin dancing and keep looking until one girl with so short pink dress and long black hair and black eyes cames and sit beside Kai .)
The girl : hi
Kai : ( looking at her ) hey
The girl : why I think that your face is familiar to me .i think I saw this amazing eyes somewhere ?!!
Kai : ( looking at her a bad boy look by his evil amazing eyes ) tell me for short what you want !😒
The girl : what you mean ?!
Kai : you came and start flirting with me .
The girl : no but because I'm sure that I saw you  somewhere before and.....
Kai : ( didn't let the girl finish what she want to say ,and he suddenly kissed her lips for a while . The girl stay in a shock and didn't move .he took her waist to be closer to him .than she kissed him back . Until he break the kiss and take a deep breath and said )
Kai : I'm sorry I'm jus....t........
The girl : it's fine .i see that you are drunk here and you seems mad of something !
Kai : aaaaaish yea , I am ( looking at the floor and touching his hair ,he took another glass to drink more but she took the glass from him )
The girl : I think you must stop drinking !
Kai : I think that too ( looking down )
The girl : OMG now I remember where I saw you ! I saw you in the magazine ,that you will going to be the new owner for takanory company !!!!
Kai : ( looked at her suddenly ) where you saw that ?!!
The girl : i saw it yesterday in the magazine
Kai : OMG ,shit !
The girl : is that bad or ?!!!
Kai : ( get up ) I must go now
The girl : okay , I'm Kate by the way ;)
Kai : and I'm Kai .
Kate : I hope I can see you next time
Kai : ( he smile a small smile than he walks away ).
----------------------------------------------
Bella: ( I'm dancing with Jimin .putting my arms around his neck and looking at his amazing eyes and his lovely smile .than I smiled ) I'm so happy now
Jimin : Hahahaha me too . Finally I can dance with you
Bella :( putting her head on his chest and said) I want this dance forever
Jimin : ( touched her hair ) don't worry ,it will stay forever ;)
Bella : I hope my plan with Kai will work .
Jimin : I think it can work , since he don't want too this marriage to happen so ?!!
Bella : but it will take a long time Jimin !:(
Jimin : I'm always here and waiting for you Bella .and I will never leave you no matter what happen
Bella : ( I smiled. He is really so romantic and this sweet words I will never forget it and I will never forget this dance . Than I looked at Jimin back ,& I saw something shocked me . It's Kai , he was kissing a girl than he break the kiss and looked at the floor while she's talking to him and touching his hair .omg I can't believe it .)
Jimin : hmmm Bella , are you okay ?!
Bella : yes I'm fine I'm ok
Jimin : ( smiled )
Bella : ( I smiled back at Jimin and looked at his deep eyes ,he still looking and smiling at me .until I touched his cheek and get more closer to him . Jimin looked Down than he looked at me again and he start getting closer and closer .i closed my eyes to kiss him until he step  back and said )
Jimin : aaaish sorry but I can't do this when you not my girl !
Bella : I like you
Jimin : I like you too but you have your fiancee .
Bella : but I just told you that we both don't like each other .and we making a plan to stop this Marriage
Jimin : ( get closer to Bella and kissed her cheek and said ) we will kiss in the right time .
Bella : okay ;)
( than they finish dancing and walk to sit with others and to talk. When Kai cames ).
---------------------------------------------
" Love U my readers ^^".