Part 17 ( love U jimin )

Bella : ( I was. In my room working on my project , I did half of the work , than I looked at the time and it was 16:50 pm. Omg Jimin must been waiting for me . He already sand me a text before an hour saying that he will going to wait for me in the walking way near the beach . So I have to go there now . I'm already in my out clothes . I didn't change it so I just wear my shoes and walks out of my room . I saw mr Tom )
Mr Tom : where are you going in a Harry miss Bella ?
Bella : nothing ,I'm just going to meet someone
Mr Tom ; ok have a good time
Bella : ( before closing the door ) you too mr Tom
Bella : ( I run out side to reach on the time , thanks god the walking way is not so much far away from the home and there is no much people today too .finally I saw him , he was wearing a white shirt and a black short ,he was sitting on one stone near the beach and looking at his phone .he is clearly looking at the time . )
-------------------------------------
Jimin : ( after work ,I went to my home and take a shower than I change to a white shirt and a black short and went out to meet with Bella . Now I'm here but she didn't come yet ,I was looking at my phone to call her when two hands covered my eyes and I heard a sweet lovely voice said )
Bella : who  am I?!
Jimin : ( smiling while his eyes still covered by Bella's hands )you are my sweet pretty Bella
Bella : ( removed her hands from his eyes and laugh .jimin turn to her and get up to hug her and she hugged him back )
Jimin : how are you ?
Bella : I'm fine how about you ? How was work today ?
Jimin : as usual ,we practice on a new dance of our song it's called "Run"
Bella : run ?
Jimin : yea ,while suga and rap monster are done from writing the rap part so they practice on it with j hope ;)
Bella : cool ,how about V ?how is he ?
Jimin : (looked at her with a confused look for a while than he said ) V is fine , why you asking about V ?hmm
Bella : because of what happened at the morning ,I hope he is not mad anymore
Jimin : what happened ?
Bella : ooh you don't know !?ok never mind
Jimin : tell me what happened ?
Bella : it's better if he tell you himself
Jimin : today he went home early. I'm going to ask him tomorrow
Bella : good
Jimin : so come with me now ( taking her hand & start walking on the walk way near the beach )
Bella : where are we going Jimin ?
Jimin : you will see ;)
While they walking ,they were talking about different things )
Bella : you look tired today
Jimin : yes I practice at dancing much and yesterday I didn't sleep much
Bella : but always you look handsome ,even if you are tired ;)
Jimin : ( looking at her and smiling than he put his arm around her shoulders and make her closer to him and said ) come here
Bella : ( get closer to him and they walks while his arm on her shoulders )
Bella : Jimin !
Jimin : ( while looking at the beach ) yes !
Bella : I want to ask you something
Jimin : ( looking at her ) sure
Bella : why you didn't told me that you work as a singer and dancer and that you're an idol ?!
Jimin : aaaaish ,I didn't want to tell  you that at the first time because I didn't know you .but today when you came ,I was going to meet you after work and tell you about my job but you come for your project too and that what happened .plus I feel if I told you that I'm an idol ,maybe you don't want to talk to me anymore :(
Bella : ( stop walking and look at Jimin . He turn to her and Stop walking too ) why you think that Jimin ?
Bella : because I have much girl fans and if I go out and went to anyplace , I will always find my army's and I think it will annoy you and it won't make you feel comfortable ( looking down )
Bella : ( walk to him and look at his eyes and said ) I won't leave you no matter what is your job Jimin !( putting her both arms around his neck and hugging him .Jimin smiled and made her closer by putting his arms around her wrist and push her closer to him )
Jimin : I just was a fried that you won't be comfortable when we go out and you can't acts free because of me !
Bella : it's okay for me .i respect your army's and that they love you so much .i don't mind that
Jimin : thank you Bella ( playing with her hair . She looked at his eyes and smiled ,he touched her cheeks and start to get closer from her while close his eyes , she also get closer and they were going to kiss when they hear a voice said )

STOP...!
__________________________
What's going on and who can break this sweet lovely moment of Jimin & Bella ?!!!
All that you will find it in the next parts ,all you have to do is make star like .follow me and your sweet comment or questions if you have .

" love U my readers ^^ ".