part 63 ( Red Mark )

( at the office , joong ki and Kai were talking about work and papers and many work business, while molly were sitting and just listening , sometimes Kai were looking at her , his look explains many things inside of her and than she looked at the papers and pretand that she's busy reading the papers . When the meeting done Kai and joong each went back to his own office and molly went to her office too than is near to joong ki office .joong ki went to his office and start working seems he have much papers he need to read and sign on it in his first day ,when molly comes in , joong ki looked at her )
Molly : I brought to you this papers too Manger you need to read all this and sign for it .
Joong ki : aaaaish ! More papers! I didn't expect that I will have that much work at my first day 😧
Molly : do you want me to make a coffee for you ?
joong ki : that's will be so sweet and kind from you molly
Molly: ok I'll do it and I will come soon
Joong ki : thank you so much 😊
( than molly get out from joong ki office and she was going to the kitchen so she can make coffee for him when her office phone ring ! )
Molly : ooh maybe joong ki forgot to tell me another thing
( she went back to her office and answer )
Molly : hello ?
Kai: now in my office
Molly : Kai ?!
( than he closed the line )
Molly : hello ... hello !( aaish he closed the line ! What he wants from me ! )
( she went to his office , she nocked the Door he said come in , she comes in and stand and said )
Molly : yes ser ! Do you want anything from me ?

 hello !( aaish he closed the line ! What he wants from me ! )( she went to his office , she nocked the Door he said come in , she comes in and stand and said )Molly : yes ser ! Do you want anything from me ?

Kai : sit down !
( she did )
Kai : I want you to tell me everything now moa ! Why you did desapeart and hide all this year's !
Molly : I don't know why you keep calling me moa ! I'm not Moa!

Kai : sit down !( she did )Kai : I want you to tell me everything now moa ! Why you did desapeart and hide all this year's !Molly : I don't know why you keep calling me moa ! I'm not Moa!

Kai : why you keep lying to me even after I know the truth hah ? You are moa and I have all the evedance and all the information that you are !