First dance

Prompt: Val and Jenna have their first dance
--------------------------------------------------
Val's pov
Today was my first class with girls. We always did solos now we are asked to join a girl and guys group. I go into the studio and see my friends and girls around my age. I see one girl that I don't recognize but she's probably new.
"Ok students I will be partnering you up. Whoever you get will be your partner in every dance" our teacher said.
"Valentin and Jenna"
We both step forwards and go stand against the wall.
"Hi I'm Val"
"Jenna" she said with her head low.
"Are you new at this studio"
"No I'm only 8 you probably never see me here"
"Your only 8 and you got asked to hoping this class? I'm 11 and I know just got asked"
"Yeah, I've been dancing forever"
"Cool, so Jenna are you excited to have the best partner ever"
"Yeah, I've never done a ballroom duet"
"Me either" I say.
"Students spread out. Now stand if front of your partner looking in their eyes"
We as they say and look in each other's eyes.
Wow her eyes are pretty, the dark blue with gray around the edges, it's, it's gorgeous.
"Men compliment your lady" the guy coach says.
"Jenna your eyes are stunning, almost as great as you" I say still mesmerized by her beauty.
"Thank you Val" she said smiling.
"Ok now we're going to teach frame. Men put you left hand on her hip. I did what he said.
"Women wrap your right arm around the shoulder to the back"
Jenna puts her arm on my shoulder and let's it hang down my back.
"Now grab hands"
We grab hands and I enter lock our fingers. I look around at everybody else and see no one else did that. The teachers come up to us.
"Good frame, I can already feel the connection between you two" she says.
"ladies we are going to rest our heads on their shoulder that our arm is resting on"
"Yes you may need to get closer"
Me and Jenna both take a step in and she lays her head on my shoulder. I look at her and she looks so cute. I know she's only 8 but she's so pretty. I don't know where I find this in me but I kiss her cheek and she starts blushing.
"Sorry I didn't mean to do that, it's just your really pretty and I'm new at this"
"I understand" she said.
After dance we were all waiting outside for our parents to come. I hear the door open and Jenna comes out.
"Hey little girl"
"Small stacks"
"Talentless loser"
They all say mean things to her. She looks like she's about to cry. I grab her hand and take her away from the people.
"Jenna don't listen to them! Your young but your amazing at dance and that's why your in this class"
She just keeps sobbing.
"Not only that your gorgeous which I've never told a girl before but your the definition of it"
"Thanks Val"
"No problem Jenna" I say and wrap my arm around her.
"Oh there's my mom, bye Val I'll see you tomorrow"
"See you Jenna" I say giving her a hug.

Hope this is what you wanted! I'll update again in 2 days!!! Leave some request!!!😘😘 love you all