Trapped

Prompt: everyone gets locked in the studio and Val admits his feelings for Jenna
-------------------------------------------------
Val's pov
There was a huge storm happening in la. We all were sitting in the lounge room. A producer walks in.
"We hate to say this but no one can leave the studio till this storm passes, we-"
The sound of the tornado sirens cut him off. We all go into the studio with no windows. The sirens stop. I look around at everyone. Witney is snuggled in marks arms shaking. I feel bad for her, her family was going back home today. I hear a loud thud outside then the power goes out. The girls scream. I get my phone out and turn my flashlight on. Everyone else follows me. I shine it around looking for one particular person. I don't see her.
"Jenna" I say. Everyone goes quiet.
"Jenna" I say again. I hear quiet sobs outside the door. I run over and open it. I see Jenna sitting there crying. There was a small cut on her face. She was soaking wet. I pick her up and carry her inside.
"What happened baby girl"
"I got here as fast as I could, I though I was gonna die out there"
I run my hand across the cut on her cheek.
"What happened to your gorgeous face"
"There was a stick flying at me, I tried to avoid it but it cut my cheek"
"Baby, I'm so sorry" I said investing her in my arms. I kiss her temple and forehead.
"Are you ok now"
"yeah can you just hold me"
"Of course" I pull her in close to me again. I take my jacket off and wrap it around her. She gets up and walks over to the corner. She starts going through her dance bag. Keo and Alan slide over to me.
"So are you gonna tell her you like her"
"No because I don't want to ruin our friendship"
"Bro what if she likes you back"
"I don't want to take that risk"
"Just admit it you like her"
"I can't"
"Val come on you've been holding it in for 2 years just say it"
"No" I say raising my voice. I saw some heads turn my way. Witney and mark come over.
"Just say it we all know already" Witney said.
"I'm not gonna say it" I say.
"Val no one care just admit it" Peta said.
"No I won't admit that I'm in love with Jenna. I'm not gonna say how beautiful I think she is or how perfect she looks all the time. Because I don't want our friendship to be over. Now can we leave the damn subject alone" I scream. Everyone looked at me with shocked faces.
"Well okay then" Alan said.
"Do you really like me Val" Jenna asks. I go over to her and sit down with her.
"I'm sorry I screamed but they've been annoying me for so long"
"It's ok, so do you really feel that way about me"
I look down. "Yes" I mumble.
"Val you don't need to be embarrassed, I understand you don't want our friendship to be over but if you would have said something, I would have told you my feelings too"
"And what are those" (WHAT'R THOOOOSE)
"I like you Val, more than a friend. I want to be in a serious relationship with you"
My cheeks turn red. She grabs my face and slams her lips into mine. I start kissing back. I start pushing myself on her a little bit more.
"Woah love birds, calm down" Mark says as he shines his flashlight on us. I kiss her quickly one more time before I pick her up and bring her over to the rest of the people.
"It's already 12:30 am" wit says.
"Wow, I'm so tired" Peta said. Maks walked over her and wrapped his arms around her. They laid down on the steps.
"Are we all gonna go to bed" I ask.
"I'm ready to" Witney said falling into marks arms. I go over to my dance bag with Jenna and grab my two sweat shirts. I put one on her and one on the ground. I lay down and she joins me. I kiss her head lightly. She lays her head on my chest. There was a crack of loud thunder. Jenna starts shaking. I pull her closer to me and she moves her head to my shoulder.
"This will all be over when you wake up baby" I say. She nods lightly. I see a tear go down her cheek. I wipe it off and kiss her cheek lightly.
"I've got you baby girl, if anything was to harm you I'll stop it" I say. She looks up at me and kissed me.
"Your mean so much to me" I say tightening my arms. "Just go to bed baby" I say quietly. I feel her breath on my chest. I look down and see my beautiful girl has fallen asleep. I fall asleep right after her.

Thank you for the request. This was kinda a race before midnight. So if there's mistakes don't judge I wrote it kinda fast. Leave some more request for Friday!!!