Little surprise: Part 2

Prompt: Jenna and Val are taking care of their child.
-----------------------------------------------------
Val's pov
I love our beautiful princess, we named her Elena. She is pretty much a mini Jenna which is perfect. She has Jenna's brown hair, her beautiful blue eyes. She has more of my face but that doesn't matter. As long as she doesn't have my temper we're good. But from the looks of it, she probably will. Whenever she doesn't get something or she is hungry, sad, needs a diaper change, or can't sleep she will scream. Yep our child doesn't cry she screams like we just dropped her on the floor and made her hit her head. Elena is a beautiful girl and when she is not screaming her head off she is a wonderful child.
I was woken up by screaming. Me and Jenna both slowly rose out of bed at 5 am.
"Ok I'll take care of her screaming you go get her new diaper" I said to Jenna. We walked into her nursery and she looked over at us and calmed her screams but was still pretty loud. I pick her up out of her bed and hold her.
"Hi princess, did you get good sleep"
She was up till 10 last night, me and Jenna didn't go to bed until 12 last night.
"Val bad news and good news"
"What's wrong baby"
"We're out of diapers and now good...today we're both off" she said smiling.
"I'll go get them"
"No I was thinking we all could come with you. Then we can eat breakfast out together."
"Ok let's go get changed" I said. She left the room and I got Elena changed into her pink and yellow sundress. I grabbed her blanket and toys and put the blanket out on the floor with toys scattered everywhere. Jenna was already getting started on her makeup. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of black sweat pants and a black tank top. Jenna was wearing her jean shorts and a white top. She looked gorgeous, when doesn't she. I went into the bathroom and do my hair. I came back out and Jenna was holding a sleeping Elena in her arms.
"Ready to go babe" I asked her quietly.
"Yeah grab her bag and we can go" she said pointing over to her bag sitting on the table. I added some toys in there and I opened the door for Jenna. She strapped Elena in her car seat and got in the passengers seat.
"So first we're off to baby's r us" Jenna told me.
"Ok" I said turning out of our driveway. I parked the car and grabbed Elena from the backseat. I carried her in and Jenna got 2 more bags of diapers. I she paid and we got back out to the car. It was already 8 so people were out doing things by now. Jenna laid down Elena's blanket and laid her on it. She opened one of the bags and started changing her diaper in the backseat. She was leaning over the seats and she was sticking her butt out. About 3 guys past her and everyone was looking straight at it.
"Ok babe"
"What"
"You butt is right there and more than enough guys have looked at it" I said. She chuckled and finished.
"I'll be right back I got to throw this away" she said. I close the back door and Jenna hops in the front.
"Ok where do you want to go for breakfast"
"We could go to bob Evans"
"Sounds great"
We drove to the bob Evans which was across the street. I parked the car and got Elena's bag. Jenna got her out of the car. I grabbed her hand before we walked in.
"How many"
"Just 3" I answered.
"Do you need a high chair"
"Yeah and can we have a booth"
"Sure, follow me" the lady said she showed us our table and put a high chair at the end. We looked at our menu. Then a girl came up to get our drinks.
"Hello, what would you like to drink"
"Water" Jenna answered. "Coffee" I said still tired. She came back with our drinks.
"Water for the lady and coffee for the handsome man" she said and walked away.
Jenna gave her a look. I take her hand.
"What's wrong babe"
"That waitress is into you"
"Where the hell did you get that from"
"She just called you handsome"
"So there are guys that are married that have said that to me"
"Well I don't care, that girl likes you I don't like her" she said rolling her eyes.
"Jenna it's not like I'm gonna marry her. You know we're forever babe" I said making sure she's ok.
"I know it annoys me when girls just think that your available"
"Wow it bothers me when guys just stare at your ass all day" I said surprised.
"Your an idiot" she said laughing.
The waitress came back to take our orders. We both order and she leaves.
"Can I make her jealous" Jenna asked me.
"What"
"Can I make her jealous"
"Oh I did hear you right and why do you want to do that"
"Because girls love to show what they got"
"Ok so your telling me that you want to show me off to make a girl jealous" I ask her.
"Yeah it's fun" she said.
"Ok" I said. She gets up and comes over to my side of the booth. I put my arm around her. She kisses my cheek and tells me that she loves me. She was right this jealous stuff is fun. The waitress was coming back to our table. Jenna grabbed my face and started kissing me. I started to move in sync with her and I think the waitress walked by.
"I like this idea" I said to Jenna. She laughed at me. Elena woke up and started making little noises. Jenna got out of my side and put her in the high chair. She put 2 toys on the table so she could play. She sits back down next to me. I put my hand on her thigh where her shorts end. The waitress came out with our food.
"Val that tickles" she said pushing my hand off her thigh. I laughed and put my arm around her waist. She gave us our food left. She looked disappointed. While Jenna was eating her food she was also feeding Elena.
"Super mom" I said. She laughed and continued to feed our daughter. Elena finished eating and I took her her wet wipe out and wiped her face off. Jenna went to the bathroom before we left. I got my wallet out and the waitress gave me our bill.
"Thanks for eat at bob Evans" she said flirty.
"Um maybe you didn't notice but that beautiful girl that was here a second ago is my girlfriend and this is our child. So if you think that any of this stupid flirting crap is working with me, it's not. The only girls that I think about are my girlfriend and my daughter" I said. Jenna came around the corner and picked Elena's bag up. I grabbed Elena out of her chair. We walked out and in the car I kissed Jenna.
"What was that for" she asked.
"For being the most stunning, perfect, and kindest girlfriend ever."
She smiled and gave me a kiss. "And that was for you being the most handsome, perfect, and protective boyfriend ever."