Bee sting

Val and Jenna's kid gets stung by a bee and Val takes care of her
_____________________________
Val's pov
Me, Jenna and Sophie are playing in our backyard. Me and soph were jumping on our trampoline but now were playing on our swing set and play ground. We have a water table in a little area under the play set. Sophie goes down there to play.
"Daddy need water" she says pointing to the empty table. I go grab the hose and fill it with water.
"Thank you daddy" she says. I go sit on the swing with Jenna. I hold her hand.
"She loves it out here" she says.
"Well it is a big backyard"
I look over at Sophie and she dumps a cup of water on herself.
"Sophia Madison!" Jenna screams. Jenna gets up and take her clothes off her so she's just in her diaper.
"Momma can I still put water on me?"
"Yes now you can"
Jenna comes back and sits with me.
"Silly girl" she says. Me and Jenna continue to talk for awhile until I hear soph scream.
"Daddy!!!"
"Princess what's wrong"
"The bee stung me!"
I pick her up and carry her inside. Jenna grabs a bag of ice. I put it on her hand that she got stung on.
"Jen? She's not allergic to bees is she?"
"No she isn't"
"Daddy hurt" she says. I hold the ice on her hand.
I take it off to look at it.
"Dang that's quite a bump" I say. Jenna looks at it and sees the big bump. I lay her down and Jenna sits with her. I go upstairs to grab the cream that helps stings.
When I get back down Sophie is cuddled into Jenna and the tears have slowed.
"Soph tell daddy when it stops hurting so I can put this on it" I say.
"Daddy cuddle too" she says. I sit next to her and she cuddles into me. We turn on her favorite movie and she falls asleep on me and Jenna.

She wakes up after an hour and a half maybe. I rub her back for awhile to calm her down. She looks at the bump and touches it.
"Does it hurt baby?"
"No" she says.
Jenna calls us over and says that dinner is ready. We sit around the table and eat our meal.
"Sophie do you want to swim tonight?"
"No bees outside" she said scared.
"No the bees all went to bed since its late"
"Oh so they no hurt me" she asks.
"Nope they're not gonna hurt you"
"Otay we go swimmin' papa"

After dinner we went upstairs to change.
"Val does this look okay?" Jenna asks coming out in a bikini.
"Damn, yes! Why wouldn't you look good"
"Because I have this fat belly"
"Baby that comes with being 7 months pregnant"
"I guess so" she says. I get on my knees and kiss her belly.
"Hi little girl, you are gonna be the cutest little sister ever. I already love you sooo much. You're gonna be just like your mommy, I promise. That's a good thing too. Your mommy is very sweet and kind and she loves everyone"
I kiss her belly one more time.
"Daddy on the other hand..."
"Your dad is gonna be just as amazing, he always takes amazing care of his girls" she says.
"Daddy look my swimmin' suit"
I turn around and see Sophie tried to put her swimming suit on by herself. She had the top on backwards. Jenna walks up to her and fixes it.
"there baby girl" she says. Jenna picks her up. We walk outside to the pool. We all jump in. Sophie knows how to swim so we're good.

After swimming for awhile we all grabbed towels and changed into pjs. I have to put soph to bed tonight. I lay her down in her twin sized bed. I start reading her a story.
"Daddy" she says.
"What baby?"
"Cuddles bunces" she says trying to say bunches. I lay down with her and she cuddles into me. I finish the story and turn her light off.
"Daddy don't leave yet I not sleepin"
I stay in bed with her till she falls asleep.

I guess I fell asleep in her bed with her because I woke up in the middle of the night and was in her bed. I got up and went back in with Jenna. She cuddles into me once I get in bed.
"My cuddle bugs" I say.
"Night vally" Jenna says.
"Night Jenna, I love you"
"I love you too" she says.

Soooo I got stung by a bee today and so that's where I got the inspiration for this. I haven't been stung by a bee since 6th grade and I'm a sophomore and it hurts!
Leave some requests please!!