Nervous

Prompt: Val is mean to Jenna because he likes her
(Their in high school)
_______________________________
Jenna's pov
I was at my locker getting my stuff for my first period. I grab my glasses and put them on. I turn around and my books all get thrown on the ground.
"See ya in class nerd" Val said walking away with his friends.
Ugh I hate Val Chmerkovskiy, but he is pretty cute. I pick up my books and walk to class. I get in right before the bell rang. I sit down next to Val. Yes I got stuck next to him. I look around my desk and realize I don't have a pencil. I lean over towards Val.
"Do you have a pencil"
"No I don't want to make with you" he says loudly. I put my head in my desk. I hear him laughing at me with his friends.
"Mr. Chmerkovskiy give Jenna her pencil back"
I hear it hit my desk. I lift my head up and start answering the questions on the board. I feel something hit the back of my head. I turn around and one of the guys is throwing paper balls at me. He keeps throwing them.
"Bro enough, she's got some problems to finish" Val says.
"Thanks" I say to him.
"Don't think I'll do it again"
"We are starting a project today and I will be pairing you up"
"What is the project about"
"You will be picking a country and doing a project that makes me want to go there"
"1 word foreign girls" Val said.
"That's two words idiot"
"Shut up" he said.
"Okay partners are..."
"And finally Val and Jenna"
"Ugh do I have to" I say.
"Don't think I'm excited about this either nerd"
"Okay so Val and Jenna I want you at the back table"
We go to our table together.
"I know neither of us are happy about this but I need a good grade to get into Harvard" I say.
"You wanna go to Harvard"
"Yes and I'm very close to getting there"
"Congratulations" he says.
"Thanks"
"So why don't we pick our country and get some research done. Then maybe do a lot of the work tonight at my place" Val says.
"Oh your actually gonna help me"
"I'm mean but not that bad" he said joking.
"So you know where I live right" he asked.
"Um yeah"
"Here we can exchange numbers so we can talk about the project" he says. He gives me his number.
"I'll see ya tonight" he said with a smile. Aw he's so cute.

Val's pov
Jenna was coming to my house I'm exactly 1 hour. I still need to take a shower, clean my room and make sure I look good for her. I drop my football stuff and run upstairs to my room. I grab a flannel and see there's a stain on it.
"Damn it" I say. I pick up a black v neck. I see my sister walk by.
"Hey wait, would you be impressed if you were a girl and I wore this"
"Who's coming over"
"None of your business, and answer"
"Yeah I guess"
"Okay" I say running back into my room. I run to my bathroom and my little brother is in there.
"Get out I have to get ready"
"No" he said. I get in my shower.
"Who's the girl"
"No one" I say. I hear our dog barking downstairs.
"Kale what time is it"
"6 why"
"Shit she's here"
I run out of the shower and put on the clothes. I try to clean my room but it still looks like a mess. I throw away the trash everywhere and spray some frebreeze. I slowly walk downstairs to see Jenna on the couch.
"Hi" I say.
"Hey" she said looking at me weird.
"What" I ask.
"I didn't know your hair was naturally curly"
Shit of course I forget to do my hair.
"Sorry I usually have it gelled"
"Yeah I know" she said laughing.
"We can go upstairs"
"Okay" she said beautifully. I grab her hand and walk with her upstairs.
"Hi I'm kale and you are"
"Jenna" she said to him.
"Wait I thought Jenna was the girl you're mean to"
"I am" she said.
"Then why were you freaking out about looking good for her"
"Bro shut up" I say. Jenna is blushing lightly. I go into my room and close the door behind us.
"Not to make it creepy but I just don't want any distractions"
"Not like that, like I just don't want anyone bothering us while we're getting busy"
"I mean"
"Val I understand" she said.
"So we picked Brazil" she said.
"Yeah, there's probably a lot of things you can do" I say.
"Yeah most likely"
The door opens.
"Val-oh I didn't know you had a girl over" my mom said.
"Momma" I complain.
"Hi I'm Val's mom"
"I'm Jenna"
"Gosh you are the prettiest of all the girls Val has brought home"
"Oh we're not dating were just working on a project together"
"Oh well I hope to see you again and would you like to stay for dinner. I made vegetable soup"
"I'd love to" Jenna said. I smile at her. I get lost by her gorgeous looks. Her eyes are so pretty. Gosh her smile is perfect. Her laugh is so cute.
"Uh Val" she said snapping her fingers. I go out of my trance.
"Sorry I was lost by your beauty" I say blushing.
"Really" she asks.
"Yeah your like the most beautiful girl ever"
"If you like me then why are you so mean to me"
"Because my friends tell me to, I know it's not right but I do like you a lot. I'm also too scared to tell you"
"Obviously your not because you just did"
I start blushing.
"Jenna"
"Yeah"
"C-can I kiss you"
"Sure" she says. I put my hand on her cheek and pull her in. Our lips slowly touch. Hers are so soft. I slightly push harder and she does too. I lay her back on my bed. I slip my tongue into her mouth. I bite on her bottom lip lightly. She moans in my mouth which turns me on more.
"Kids dinner is ready" I hear my mom scream. I keep kissing Jenna it's like I can't stop. I move my lips down to her jawline and kiss her neck lightly.
"Val momma said-well never mind"
I detach my lips from her. I turn around and see my little sister.
"Don't tell momma" I say.
"I won't just she's starting to worry"
I get up and grab Jenna's hand. We walk downstairs and sit next to each other at the table. I grab Jenna's thigh underneath the table. Jenna tries not to turn red. We start eating our soup.
"So Jenna where are you thinking about going"
"I'm not sure but Harvard is my number one choice right now"
"Wow" my mom says.
"Your to smart for Val, and pretty" Kale said. My father smacks the back of his head.

After we ate we got back to work. I look over at her typing on her computer. I take her computer out of her hands and put it aside.
"Val" she whined.
"What I just want to talk to my girl"
"I'm your girl now"
"If you want to be"
"I do" she said. I put my arm around her and kiss her cheek.
"Your so pretty"

The next day at school I was standing with my friends. I see Jenna walk by.
"So Val what are you gonna do today"
I walk over to her. They all start getting prepared to see me be mean to her. I go up next her. I close her locker.
"Hey gorgeous" I say.
"What" my friend says. She blushes lightly.
"How's my girl" I say wrapping my arms around her waist. She looks over at my friends. "Loser" one of them says. She buries her head in my chest. I unwrap my arms around her. I go up to my friend.
"Don't call my girlfriend that ever again" I say pushing him to the ground. I go back up to Jenna.
"Wanna walk to class together"
She nods her head. I put my arm back around her and walk with her.

Okay so like I said, thank you all so much for 20k! I love you all to death😍