Cheating

Prompt: Jenna sees Janel cheating on Val and doesn't know how to tell him
--------------------------------------------
Jenna's pov
I was in the red room watching the show. I look down a hallway and see Janel talking to Henry. I don't think much until I see them making out. He opens a room and they fall in.
"Uhhhh" I say.
"Jennabug what's up" Val said.
"Nothing" I say nervous.
"Jenna really I know when there's something wrong with you so you might as well tell me"
"I um- it's nothing" I say. I walk away. I don't want to tell Val what happened. He will get mad and I know he loves her. I don't want to ruin their relationship. I also don't want anyone thinking that I broke them up so I can have Val to myself. I go out on stage and do my bumper. I go back to my dressing room and change my clothes. I go back out into the red room. I sit down and watch the show. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and Val was standing there.
"We can talk after I change right"
"Um I guess"
He leaves and comes back in 5 minutes. He grabs my hand and pulls me to another room. He closes the door.
"Talk, I want to know what your hiding from me"
"I um I finished the 5th season of once upon a time" I say and smile cheesy.
"I know that's not it now tell me what's actually happening"
"I don't want to hurt your feelings"
"Jenna you won't hurt me just tell me what's up"
"Um I-I saw Janel kissing Henry and then they went into a room together"
He looked heartbroken.
"Where did you see her last"
"When it happened"
"Come here" he said holding his hand out for me. I grab it and we leave the room. We go to Henry's dressing room. He opens the door fast. Janel was having sex with him on his couch.
"Janel, what the hell"
"I um stopped liking you, I needed someone else so I thought Henry would be perfect for me"
"So does this mean we're through"
"Yeah" she said.
"What are you doing here" she asks me.
"She told me what happened"
"Ugh little skank you just wanted Val all for yourself"
"Why do you care he's not your in the first place"
"Shut up slut"
"Your the one who just cheated and your calling me a slut"
"Yes, you always walk around her like you mean something but your just some crappy dancer"
I start to run at her but Val stopped me.
"Thank you babe" Janel said.
"Don't call me that" he said. He picked me up and carried me to his dressing room.
"Why didn't you let me kill that bitch"
"Jenna, she isn't worth our time. I don't even like her"
"You don't?"
"No I have a crush on this girl, she has pretty blue eyes and long brown hair. She's got this cute laugh and I want, I mean need her so much"
"She sounds perfect"
"I was talking about you gorgeous"
Before I could say another word, Val kissed me.
"I think I love you Val"
"I know I love you Jenna"

Ok so that was fun! I was at my grandmas and then I went to my cousins house! I'll update on Sunday!