Lady and the tramp

Random af
______________________________
Jenna's pov
I hear a knock on my door. As I was walking up to get it I grab the tissue box. I blow my nose and throw it away. I open the door.
"Val what are you doing here" I say with my deep voice.
"Princess, you're so sick I have some stuff for you"
I crash into his chest and he wraps his arms around me.
"Thanks for coming"
"Of course, now do you want to cuddle"
"I actually want to know what you got me" I say. He opens the bag. He takes out a teddy bear that says get bear-y better, dear john, and chocolate. I grab the movie and the chocolate.
"What about your teddy bear"
"I have you" I say grabbing him by his shirt. I push him down on the couch and lay on top of him. I start kissing him. He pushes my mouth open. I break the kiss.
"What" he asked.
"What if you get sick"
"I'm fine with getting sick" he said grabbing the back of my neck. We start making out again. His hands travel down my back to my butt.
"Do you want some chocolate"
"Yeah" I say. He feeds me a piece. I grab a piece and feed him. He was going to put one in his mouth and I took it out of his hand. I put it in my teeth.
"Jenna I was gonna eat that"
"Let's do lady and the tramp thing"
He bits down on the other end. We slowly go into the middle. I kiss him lightly. He gets on top of me and we start making out again.
I hear the door open. I try to look up but Val pushes me back down. I get caught up in his lips again.
"Jenna" I hear.
"I got you some soup"
"Damn well at least you don't need chapstick"
Val breaks the kiss and we both look over. Witney is standing there with a bag full of groceries.
"Are you two having fun"
"Yeah" Val says.
"If you could please go so we could have more fun that would be nice" I say.
"Okay gosh, I got you soup if you want some" Witney said walking out the living room. Once she leaves we go back to making out.
"I thought we were gonna cuddle and watch movies"
"Now we're gonna have sex" he says picking me up.

Leave prompts please. Also please do my peta project on insta or you can DM here. My account on insta is praise.dwts