Brother

Prompt: Val thinks Jenna likes Maks
-------------------------------------------------
Val's pov
I look at my brother and Jenna. She's sitting on his lap and laughing. He just broke up with Peta so it makes sense. I see Jenna look over at me. I start blushing, she's so pretty. I wish she would like me. Jenna says she has to leave and she gets up. I look over at Maks.
"What" Maks asks.
"Nothing just, do you like Jenna"
"As a friend, bro I know you like her I wouldn't do that to you"
"Okay" I say then walk away. I go to the kitchen and see Jenna talking to Witney. I go behind a wall and listen to their conversation.
"So do you really like him" Witney asks.
"Yeah I mean he's so cute but so hot at the same time" Jenna said. I put my head down. She does like Maks. I walk in.
"Val hey" Witney said.
"Hey" I said dull. Jenna turned around and her cheeks were bright red.
"Did you hear our conversation"
"Nope" I say sad.
"Okay well I'll see you two later" Witney said. She leaves the room leaving just me and Jenna.
"How much did you actually hear"
"Just the last part"
"Oh, so you know now"
"I kinda suspected it" I say looking down.
"How are feeling about it"
"I'm not the happiest person, I'd really like it if you didn't like him"
"Oh" she said. "I'll see you tomorrow Val" she said sad.

Next day
"Hey Jenna"
"Hey Val" she said sad.
"What's wrong beautiful"
"Now you notice me"
"What, I was talking to you yesterday"
"Okay Val, if you wanna play like that then go ahead but I'm not gonna be the stupid doll" she says then walks away.
"What the hell" I said to myself. I go to practice with my partner.
After practice I went to get a water bottle. I go in and Jenna is crying on Witney's shoulder.
"Baby can you please tell me what's wrong, I hate seeing you cry" I say sitting down next to her. She just keeps crying. I take her into my arms tightly.
"Please Jenna, tell me"
"You don't like me" she said.
"Don't like you, where did you get that from"
"Yesterday, you walked in on me and Witney talking about you. Then when we started talking you said that you didn't want me to like you"
"Oh my god, I'm an idiot. Baby, I thought you liked Maks. I thought you and wit were talking about him"
"Why did you think I liked Maks"
"You were sitting on his lap and laughing with him"
"So, we're just friends"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry baby"
"I cried myself to sleep last night"
"Aw baby, such beautiful eyes shouldn't have tears in them" I say wiping her tears.
"Jenna, I do like you, a lot. I was so sad yesterday because I thought you liked Maks. I didn't know what I was gonna do if I couldn't have you"
"Val, your so sweet"
"Jenna, do you maybe want to hang out tonight, I promise I won't make you cry again"
"Yes I would love to"
"I'll pick you up at 4 beautiful" I say kissing her cheek.
"Val"
"Yes baby"
"Can you ask me another question" she said taping her lips.
"Can I kiss you Jenna"
"Yes" she said. I leaned in and kissed her softly. She kisses back lightly.
"Damn this escalated quickly" Witney said in the doorway. Jenna's cheeks got hot, I could feel them on my hands. We both look over at Witney.
"Oh did you guys want some more time"
We both nod. "Okay" she said leaving.
I lean back into Jenna. She stops me with her hand.
"We will finish what we started at your house tonight"
"Okay" I say excited.
"Not that far"
"Aw, still worth it though"

This was really fun to write!!! I don't know when I will stop writing prompts, I keep saying that I'll stop at 100 but when I get there I feel like I won't want to because these are so much fun to write.

LEAVE REQUEST🙏🙏🙏