Alone time

Prompt: Val and Jenna's alone time keeps getting interrupted.
----------------------------------------------
Val's pov
Me and Jenna were laying on the couch together watching dear john.
"Hey mind if I join till mark gets here" Witney asked.
"No of course not" Jenna said. I didn't have a problem with it thinking mark would be here in little time. Twenty minutes later wit is still sitting there.
"So I've never seen this movie what's it about"
"Um well this guy-"
"Wait maybe I have seen it"
"Oh is the popcorn, can I have some" she asked pointing to the bowl on the ground.
"Yeah sure" Jenna says.
"Can you give it me"
"Wit no I'm comfy"
"Come on please"
"No"
"Val will you hand me the bowl"
I knew she wouldn't stop bothering me if I didn't do it so I got up. I hand her the bowl of popcorn. I sit back down next to Jenna and put my arms around her.
"Oh marks here, see you guys later"
"See ya" I say. She closes the front door.
"Well she was being annoying" I say.
"Val, she's wit, she doesn't know when she's bothering people"
"I know I'm just happy she's gone so we can have some us time" I say grabbing her face. I kiss her softly.
"Hey love birds" I hear. Jenna breaks our kiss. I look over to the door and see Brittany and Emma.
"So how's the date going"
"Still going" I say. Jenna gave me a look. I let out a sigh. I pause the movie and get up to get some food.
"You want anything babe" I ask her.
"Can you make some coffee" Brittany asked.
"And grab me one of those cookies" Emma said.
"I was asking Jenna" I said.
"I'm fine but thanks for asking"
I come back back with my bowl of Cheez-its. I look at my spot of where I was sitting and Emma is there. Brittany is on the other side of Jenna. I go sit in a different chair.
"Where's my cookie"
"And my coffee"
"I didn't ask you guys what you wanted I asked Jenna"
"Really, your such an ass" Emma said. She gets up and goes to the kitchen. I take that chance and get my seat back. Emma comes back in and looks at me.
"That was my seat"
"And I was here before you"
"Val come on move" she said trying to push me away from Jenna. There was a small gap and she took it. She sat on half of my leg. I scooted over so she wasn't on me. I let out a sigh.
"Start the movie Val" Emma said. I grabbed the remote and pressed play.
"I hate this movie" Brittany said. "Em you wanna go watch a better movie in my room"
"Yeah sure" she says. They get up and leave. I wrap my arms around Jenna again and lay down. I pull her head towards me and plant a soft kiss on her lips.
"Your friends are annoying"
"I know their usually not this bad"
"It's ok, we have time now" I say. I kiss her again. I hear the door open.
"Hey" I hear Mark say. I take a deep breath.
"What's up bro, I thought you guys were on a date"
"We were but the place couldn't reserve us so we decided to come here with you guys"
"Oh great" I say sarcastically. Jenna pushed my shoulder lightly. I start watching the movie again.
"So what's the movie"
"Dear john" Jenna says.
"What's it about again" Witney asks. Jenna lets out a deep breath. I start to rub her back to calm her.
"Just watch you'll get the concept pretty quickly"
We start watching it again. After 5 minutes Witney spoke up.
"Yeah I still don't get this movie, you wanna go to my room" Witney asks Mark.
"You bet" he said picking her up. They make out all the way up the stairs.
"That was gross"
"Yeah, so you wanna just go to bed"
"Yeah since all your friends can't take a hint"
We get up and go to Jenna's room. I take my shirt off and lay down. Jenna gets in the bed and we cuddle. Emma comes in.
"Hey I just wanted to tell you guys something" she said. I thought she was gonna tell us sorry for what happened earlier. "I just wanted to make sure there is no sex allowed tonight, me and Britt don't want to hear that"
"Okay we were planning on it"
"Okay good" she says. She leaves the door open at she left. Britt walks by and I say her name.
"Yeah Val"
"Can you close our door"
"No you didn't make me coffee"
"You've got to be kidding with me, just shut the damn door"
"No, you can't tell me what to do"
"Britt your standing right there just close it"
"Go make me a cup of coffee"
"It almost midnight, hell no"
"Then looks like your having an open door for the night"
She walks away. I get up and close our door. I get back in bed. I hear footsteps coming towards our door. The door opens and Britt walks by.
"Really" I ask as she walks away.
"You don't deserve a closed door"
"Britt come on, it's been a long day for both of us and we just wanna relax in peace with each other's company"
"Aw Jenna, ok I'll close it" she said closing our door.
"Girls are confusing" I say.

Leave me with request!! I want to wake up and there being a ton of request!!!