Dont worry

Prompt: Jenna is struggling with choreography and Val helps her out
-------------------------------------------------
Val's pov
I hear someone yelling inside a studio room. Then something thrown on the ground. I listen for a minute and hear quite sobs. I go in and see Jenna sitting in a chair crying. There is a water bottle broken on the ground.
"Hey Jennabug, what's wrong"
"I can't get this choreography, I've tried and tried, I think I'm just gonna give up dance"
"What are you being serious"
"Yes, Val you don't understand, I've been working on this for 3 days and have 15 seconds done"
"Why don't I help you"
"No I'm just gonna go, thanks for checking on me"
And with that Jenna left the room. I look at her choreography that she had. This isn't bad at all. It needs some help but it can definitely become an amazing dance.
Later that day
I was on my way to Jenna's house. I had just finished her choreography. I knock on her door. I hear her dog barking. I wait a few more seconds then knock again. I call Jenna.
"Are you home"
"Yeah what do you want"
"For you to open the door"
"Val your the one at my door"
"Yes now come down here and open it"
She hangs up. I hear footsteps. She opens it. I scan her body. She was wearing sweatpants and a big sweatshirt. Her hair was down and messy, she had her glasses on.
"What do you need"
"I need you to dance with me, I looked at your choreography and it was good. I finished it for you! So I'd like to show you it"
"Val I'm not a dancer anymore"
"You quit for 6 hours and you already forget how to dance"
"No it's just"
I smirk at her.
"Ok show me what you did" she said letting me in her house. I get her in a frame with me. I look in her pretty blue eyes.
"Ready" I ask.
"Yeah" she said smiling. I start dancing with her. I lift her up onto her couch. She walks across it and jumps into my arms. I spin her around. She starts laughing.
"See you have fun dancing"
"Yeah because you make it fun"
I smile. Out of no where I kiss her. I pull back fast.
"I'm sorry Jenna, I didn't mean to do that. You were just there looking gorgeous- I mean...well"
"Val it's ok, no need to freak out"
"I'm really sorry. I really didn't mean to do that and-"
"Val shut up"
"Ok" I say then take a breath.
"By the way I loved it"
"I loved it too" I said dreamy.
"I meant the dance" she said.
"Oh yeah me too"
"But the kiss wasn't too bad"
"Yeah I liked that a lot too"
She smiles at me and chuckles lightly.
"Where is Valentin"
I laugh lightly and my cheeks get red. "I don't know, maybe you just make me like this"
"Well it's nice to know there's a cute side to Val"
"You think I'm cute"
"I think your better than cute"
"I think your gorgeous"
"Um thanks Val"
God why am I so awkward around her. I just want to show her that I'm cool.
"Val do you want to maybe go out sometime"
"Yes!...I mean yeah that sounds cool babe"
She laughs lightly. "I'll text you" she said.

I'm feeling good!!!! I might update 1 more time today so make it a good one!👇 leave request!!!