texting

so I wanted to write a texting book but we all know it would just be valenna so I'll just do a texting prompt😂
______________________________
Valchmerhottie: sup cute thing😉
Jennabug: who are you?
v: new kid, who might have been stalking your Instagram
j: weirdo leave me alone, if you want a sex go ask Janel!
V: sex? damn we just met
j: no we didn't! we have never met! you could be the ugliest guy in the world with the worst personality
v: this is my babe, and on Christmas I buy like a million toys for kids, so no I'm neither of those

j: okay so you're sweet, but I don't think you're hot and don't call me babev: whatever babe😏 I'm hot and you want allllllll of the Valentinj: Valentine? no I don't want you to be my valentinev:😂😂😂no my name is Valentin, are you naturally a bl...

v: whatever babe😏 I'm hot and you want allllllll of the Valentin
j: Valentine? no I don't want you to be my valentine
v:😂😂😂no my name is Valentin, are you naturally a blonde
j: shut up! I'm not stupid and no I've always had brown hair
v: well you're pretty with brown hair, I can see why you would never change it
j: thanks☺️
v: did you really blush there???
j: maybe🙄
v: oh by the way my family is the one that just moved in across from you
j: cool, what grade are you going into?
v: junior
j: oh I'm gonna be a senior
v: darn I wish I could have classes with you
j: why?? so you could cheat off me
v: no so I could look at something beautiful if I got bored
j: you're pretty sweet
v: I know, and in case you didn't know you're coming over to my house tonight
j: really?! I thought you were a sweet guy and then you bring that out of no where! I don't want to have sex yet!
v: sex? baby no my family is having a barbecue at my house and they invited your family. I'm waiting till marriage
j: you are?
v: yeah I like to be dirty sometimes but I am waiting till marriage
j: that's sweet
j: oh I guess I'm coming over to your house right now
Jenna's pov
I walk into Val's house. They've been building for about 6 months now, it's gorgeous. His mom and dad immediately come to the door and let us in. His mom calls for Val and Maks. I wonder who Maks is. Two very handsome men come down the stairs. Looking at their attire I feel under dressed for this occasion.
"These are our boys, Maks and Val" their mother says pointing to the taller one first and the handsomer one second.
"Hi" Maks says in a Russian accent.
"Hey" Val said also with an accent. My mom wraps her arm around me.
"This is Jenna, she's our youngest daughter and this is Skylar, our youngest son, we have two more girls and another boy" my mom says.
They lead us to the back porch and there's a huge pool in the backyard, we have a pool but this is double the size of ours. Val comes up behind me and whispers in my ear, "I hope you brought your swimsuit." Shivers run down my spine. I turn around and put my hand out.
"It's nice to meet you" I say.
"You're prettier in person" he says back. I blush, I definitely have never had a guy this hot compliment me.
"Thanks" I say looking down smiling super big. He walks away from me. Ugh I'm an idiot, he probably does this with every girl, I'm no different. Sky walks up to me.
"Gosh they just moved in and you already have a crush on the younger one" he says quietly.
"Shut up! I don't like him"
"Okay Jenna, so let's say he asks you out, you would say no?"
"Of course not, he's nice but I feel like he does this with every girl so I'm gonna let it go"
"Okay good for you" he says walking away from me.
Eventually all the food was done and we all sat at the long white picnic table they had. Val sat next to me and was right on me. Our shoulder were touching the entire time. For awhile he held my hand under the table.
"So who wants to go for a swim?" Val said.
"I'm in" I say.
"Okay babe, go get your swimsuit on" he said. I run inside and grab my swimsuit. I run back out with my cover-up on over my bikini. When I look in the pool Val's already in there with Maks. I set my towel at a chair and turn around and take my cover-up off. I walk in through the stairs. Val swims up to me.
"Hey beautiful, I like your swimsuit, you look really pretty in it" he says smiling.
"Why are you being so sweet to me?"
"Because when I find a pretty girl, I'm gonna fight to get her"
"And you want me that bad?"
"Yeah, you're like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"
"Really me?"
"Yeah I really like you"
"A guys never liked me this much"
He leans in and kisses my cheek. He grabs my hand and we swim out to the deep end together.
"How about after this I can give you a tour of the house?" He asked me.
"I'd love that"
He pulls me into him and keeps his hand on my back. Our noses are almost touching.
"Hey" I say.
"Hey" he says back. I look into his eyes, they're the most beautiful green with a little bit of hazel and blue in them.
"Your eyes are beautiful" I say.
"You are beautiful" he says. He move his hand down to my leg and pushes them around him so I'm attached to him. I don't mind I like being this close to Val. I put my arms around his neck.
"I could kiss you right now if both our family's weren't watching" he says getting super close to my lips. My heart starts beating fast. Is he gonna kiss me? He pulls back.
"You want that tour now baby?"
"Yeah sure." We get out of the pool and change. He starts walking around the house and shows me different rooms.
"Here's my favorite part of the house" he's says then opens a door. We walk out and we are standing on the roof.
"Come here" he says. I walk over to him and he wraps his arm around my waist. We walk to the other side of the roof and see the sunsetting. He looks at me.
"I'd rather kiss up here" he says. He puts his arms back around my waist and pulls me in close. I wrap my arms back around his neck. He leans back in but this time all the way through and our lips collided. It was perfect. Much better than any kiss I'd ever gotten before and best part is it never ended. We just kept kissing on and on. I loved every second of it.
"Jenna will you be my girlfriend?"
"I'd love to Val" I say. I peck his lips and he smiles.

I know I haven't updated in awhile but I think this was one of my better chapters and I hope you guys did too! Leave some requests below I'd love to have feedback or anything really! Thanks for reading!😘