All access

Val talks about Jenna on all access
______________________________
Val's pov
I walk through the red room looking for Jenna. I go up to Lindsay.
"Is Jenna in here" I ask.
"You just missed her she had to go out on stage for a bumper"
"Oh, I'll wait for her in here"
"So what was it really like having a snake in rehearsal" she asked me.
"Scariest shit I've ever done"
"It was really funny to watch"
I look back at the screen and Jenna is on it dancing. I watch her and Keo. They finish and go to Tom. I wait for Jenna to come back. I go behind the camera because we're not really official yet. I grab her hands and kiss her lightly.
"You did so good baby"
"Aw thanks handsome"
She gets back on her tip toes to reach my lips. I kiss her again.
"You two are so cute" Witney said. She grabs Nick's arm.
"Aren't they adorable" she asks.
I wrap my arms around her tightly from behind.
"You're my girl, no one else can have you"
"You got it strong arms"
"Cutie" I say kissing her cheek.
"Flirt" she says.
"I think it's a good thing to flirt. Well not when I'm in a relationship but to flirt with my girl is fine"
"Yeah it is, it's cute when you flirt cause your not very good at it"
"Shut up" I say tickling her stomach.
"Val they want you on all access"
"Can my baby come too"
"Sure"
I walk one way and Jenna goes another to get up there. I sit down first.
"We want to tell people about us so I'll call her in"
"Okay" Dominic says.
"Hello Val"
"Hi" I say. We start talking for awhile then I looked over at Jenna. She smiles brightly at me. I nod my head at Dominic.
"So Val I heard you have a surprise for us"
"Yes indeed I do" I say.
"Come here princess" I say to her. She gets onto a chair and puts on a headset. I wrap my arm around her.
"So you guys wanted to tell people something"
"Yeah, um we're dating"
"Wow! Congratulations" he said.
"So how long has this been happening"
"Well there's always been a lot of flirting but we made it official at the end of tour"
"That's great so since your a couple let's play he or she"
We grab the paddle. She lightly hit me on the top of the head with it. I hit her shoulder.
"Okay so who is the better dancer"
I look over at her and hold up her.
"I'll be the nice boyfriend"
"Who is messier"
I hold up me.
"If you walk into his dressing room you will be walking on rhinestones that had fallen off his outfits and all of his clothes are just pilled up in a corner" she says.
"Jenna why were you in Val's dressing room"
"Woah! No not like that. That is definitely not happening right now" she said turning red.
"Can we get the first kiss on all access between you two"
I look over at her and lift her mic up as she lifts mine. I kiss her lightly, I tried not to make it too passionate. I love her but this is broadcasted live.

After the show I had to go do interviews. I grab Jenna and kiss her then leave the floor. I walk around with bindi since she was my switch up partner. I see Tony with a mic, we walk up to him.
"So I heard that someone has a girlfriend" Tony said.
"Yeah, me and Jenna announced tonight that we were dating. We had been dating for about 3 months. It's great, she's an amazing girl"
"What's one thing I want to change about Jenna"
"What"
"Come on every man wants at least one thing changed about his girl"
"No really Jenna is perfect I wouldn't change a single thing about her. I just wish I could have asked her sooner"
"Suck up" he said. Jenna came behind me and wrapped her arms around me.
"Hey Jenna we were just talking about you"
"How do you think bindi and Val did"
"Oh they did amazing, it might have been one of the best cha cha's I've ever seen on the show"
"Wow that's saying something"
"Yeah, I'm serious support for this guy"
"So I also heard you were in his dressing room"
"No! Oh my gosh, okay he asked me to help him find something because his dressing room looks like a tornado blew through it" she said turning red.
"You keep saying that one Jenna" he said. I laughed with him as Jenna rolled her eyes.
"Aw your so cute when you roll your eyes at me"
"Stop"
"Please do it again" I say.
"No" she said crossing her arms.
"I love you" I say.
"No I love you" she said.
"Get a room" Witney said walking by.

That was cute😍 btw last night I think Val and Jenna were actually behind the camera and Witney was smiling at them and talking.