Cuddling

Carmen wanted cuddling😂 so I give you...valenna cuddling
_______________________________
Val's pov
I start watching the lie detector test on the show. This was part 2 of it. I stand next to Jenna while I watch it. They show me laughing and the buzzer saying I lied on everyone of the questions. I walk off with Jenna.
"Liar" she said.
"You're a liar too"
"When have I ever lied"
"When you said you don't have a crush on me"
"I don't have a crush on you"
"Liar"
"Shut up" she said.
"You're cute when your mad" I say.
"I don't have a crush on you"
"Why I have one on you"
"Wait no I don't"
"Oh my god, you really are a liar. I knew you had a crush on me"
"I know you have one on me" I say.
"Yep" she said fast.
"Wait you actually have s crush on me" I say.
"No" she said walking away from me. I grab her wrist and pull her into me. I wrap my arms around her tightly. I lean in and kiss her. She surprisingly kisses back.
"Get a room" I hear Louis say. I break the kiss and look into her blue eyes.
"Do you want to come to my place after the show"
"Sure" she said.

After the show and I went to the press line. We did some interviews and I go back to my dressing room. Jenna was sitting on my couch.
"Hey" I say.
"Hi"
"Have you been in here long"
"No I had to change and stuff"
"Okay" I say. I take my shirt off and change into a white tank top. I put on my black sweatpants. I grab my bag and I grab hers. We walk to my car together. I put our bags in the back.

We get to my house and I let her in. She looks around.
"I've never been here without a ton of people crowding this room"
I laugh.
"Do you want to go upstairs, cuddle and watch movies"
"Wait" she said walking into the kitchen. She grabs a bottle of wine and some food. We walk upstairs together. I stare at her butt as we go up. Val stop you haven't even had anything to drink yet. She walks into my room. I take my shirt off and my pants. I get under the covers. I look over at Jenna. She's struggling to get her sweatshirt over her head. She stops moving.
"I'm stuck" she said. I get up and take her sweatshirt over her head. Her hair was messy. I try to fix it. I get back in my bed. She takes her shorts off and her top. I could get used to this Jenna.
"Would you like some wine and pizza"
"You grabbed pizza"
"I was hungry" she said. She takes a sip of her wine.
"I'll have some wine"
She pours me a glass and hands it to me.

Our glasses keep filling with more wine. She is laughing off her end and I am with her. So pretty much were drunk.
I put my glass down.
"I'm tired"
"Val" Jenna said grabbing me.
"What"
"I don't feel good" she said. I was more sober than her because I have a better tolerance. I grab her and carry her to the bathroom. She throws up a few times.
"Are you okay"
"My head hurts, I feel like the room is spinning"
I pick her up and bring her back to the bed. I lay her down and go back into my bathroom. I grab some medicine for nausea and headaches. I give her too pills and she swallows them.
I lay down next to her. She grabs me and cuddles into my chest.
"I shouldn't have drank that much"
"It's okay" I say.
"This is so embarrassing"
I wrap my arms around her and turn off my lights.
"Close your eyes baby" I say. I feel her breath on my bare chest. Her weight gets heavier and I knew she fell asleep on me. I move around so I can still hold her and I'm comfy.
"Val stop moving"
I lay back and look up at my ceiling. This is how I will sleep tonight I guess. I can't any other way. At least she's comfy. She moves her head up to my neck.
"Goodnight Val"
"Night baby" I say.

Cuddly Val is so cute. Drunk Jenna is laughy