New Years

Val kisses Jenna on New Years
____________________________
Val's pov
I walk to the front of the bus where everybody else was. The only seat left was next to Jenna. I sit next to her. She smiles at me.
"Hey" she said.
"Hey, so are we just gonna drink until the ball drops"
"Pretty much then we're all gonna pass out" Mark said. I put my arm around Jenna and she lays her head on my shoulder. She's so cute. I just want to kiss her. I hear a bottom pop.
"Who wants Champlain" Witney asks. I lean into Jenna's neck and nuzzle it.
"Do you want some babe" I whisper in her ear.
"Yeah I'll a glass" she said.
I lean out of her neck and get up. I pour a glass for her. I hand it to her and sit down. I put my arm back around her.
"Let's take a picture" Jenna says. I look up and smile at her phone. I get on snapchat and start a video.
"New Years with Jenna" I say when it circles on me and Jenna. I post it to my story and she starts shaking.
"Are you cold" I ask.
"A little" she said. I look around for a blanket she could use. I see an extra one next to Emma.
"Em can I have that blanket"
"No because if I get more cold then I'll need it"
"Please, Jenna is cold" I say.
"No, its mine" she said grabbing it and putting it over the blanket she already had on her.
"Wit" I say asking her about the two blankets she had.
"No I'm freezing still"
Jenna starts shivering. I get up and grab a blanket from my bunk and wrap it around her. I put both of my arms around her in attempt to make her warmer. I rubbed my hands up and down on her. She cuddled into my chest. I start watching the tv. I look down at Jenna and see she fell asleep on me. There was only a minute left until New Years. Everyone start counting down.
"HAPPY NEW YEARS" they all say at the same time. All the couples start kissing. I shake Jenna.
"Huh, what's wrong"
"The ball dropped"
"Crap this is the first year I've ever missed it"
"Well there's still one tradition we can do"
"What's that" she asked. I lean in and kiss her slowly. She smiles in the kiss.
"Yeah Val" Keo says. I start laughing and break the kiss.
"Thanks Val"
"If your still cold I can cuddle with you over night"
"That sounds great" she said. We go back to my bunk and get in together. I put my bigger blanket over top of the one we already had. I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles into my chest.
"I'm so lucky your mine" I said.
""I'm yours" she questioned.
"If you want to be"
"Yeah I'm yours, I like the sound of that" I say.

Awwwww! For some reason I'm really happy and just glad.