Chapter Six

After School 

MacKenzie walked up and said,"Hon, you need to get over her. Life has so much more to offer than her." 

For the first time in my life, I agreed. 

 I mean I can't keep liking Nikki if she doesn't like me back.

 So I decided to get real and I asked her,"MacKenzie wanna go to the End-Of-The-School Party with me?" 

She had a surprised look on her face. 

I actually thought she would be yelling Yes! up and down but she casually said,"Yes."

 Hmm.... :( 

Somethings Not Right..... 

Oh well! :) 

****************

I texted Theo about what happened. He and I had a conversation more or less like this.

ME: Hey man. I am so confused.

THEO: About the fact that Mark beat up his best friend for you?

Oh. I guess I didn't realize that Mark and Jason were brothers. Now I felt even more guilty. 

ME: Well besides that.

THEO: I don't know man. I feel like you get into more trouble than ever these days.

What is he talking about? I never get into trouble. Oh. I really wouldn't want this in my transcript. 

ME: Look, man, I gotta go.

THEO: Okay, see you at school.

I left the chat room and lied on my bed. I thought about what happened.

Now I got someone to go to the party with me. I guess I should go to the mall and get a tux. 

I left my house and guess who I ran into when I was there? 

***************

EDIT: 2/12/17