Chapter Fourteen

I finally got out of the big mess. 

It started like this. 

I was walking to the principal's office. He asked me what I wanted and I said,"I wanted to apologize, sir."   

Then he said,"Oh about the big mess you made? It is nice to have friends stick up for you but not nice if they get physically involved."

 I was not apologizing for that but it's ok. It just made things look better on my side. I said,"I wanted to apologize for that and for the other thing that I did. I shouldn't have put the blame on Mark."

 He looked like he knew what I was talking about.

 He said,"Of course. Thank you. Go apologize to Mark for getting him in trouble and then you have detention for 3 days." 

What?! 

But Mark had detention for 1 week!

I said,"But, Mark had detention for 1 week." 

He just smiled and said,"That's because you confessed like you were supposed to. Now, are you going to go and apologize or do want 1 week of detention?"

As much as I liked my buddy, I didn't want 1 week of detention so I said,"Thank you!" And got out of there!

I went to Mark's locker and he looked like he was about to punch me but hey, who could blame him? 

I said,"I am so sorry for getting you into trouble. Mr. Winston said that if I went to detention for a week, then you didn't need to go." 

Then he cooled down and said,"It's ok." 

.....And walked away. 

Phew! 

Finally, everything in the past is taken care of. Well, sort of.

Now all I need to do is take care of the last problem. Nikki didn't seem as if she wanted to go to the dance with me so I decided that I'll go with MacKenzie. 

Oh and I told her Blue looks better on her. It's not true but whatever. Anything to get her off my back.

:) 

I went to bio and saw Nikki talking to Jason. Oh, I can't wait to hear her story for this.

I sat down when the teacher walked in. Nikki was supposed to sit next to me but she sat next to JASON!

 The nerve of her. After class, I tried to talk to her but Jason talked to her the whole time! They just turned my BEST day into the WORST!

 I was so upset that during the rest of the class I started talking back to the teacher. After school, I went to Fuzzy Freinds.

Nikki was there.

With Jason.

They were helping together! I hate them.

I asked my grandma if Nikki can stop working here.

She asked why and I said,"Because Nikki doesn't like working here." 

 She said okay although I'm pretty sure she was getting suspicious.

I went up to Nikki and Jason and told them to get out. She ignored me. Either that or she was deaf. I yelled in her ear, saying,"GET OUT! YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED." 

She finally got up and said,"No you have to ask your grandma first."

Lucky for me grandma was standing right behind Nikki.

"I'm sorry Nikki darling."

Nikki turned red as a tomato. Then she left and Jason kept glaring at me. 

And they shut the door so loud that one of the puppies squealed. 

Fun Fact About Me:

DO. NOT. MAKE. MY. ANIMALS. MAD.

I went up to my room and started doodling. Why is life so complicated? Especially for me? I texted Mac to make me feel better that at least someone wants to talk.

Brandon: Hey! Can I Come Over?

MacKenzie: Sure!

Brandon: What should we do?

MacKenzie: A movie!

Brandon: Ok

20 MINUTES LATER...

I arrived at her house and went in. 

She wasn't in the living room so I figured that she was in her room. I went up but I didn't know which room was hers. The maid said the one that had Hollister written on it.

They all said, Hollister. 

I knocked at one and a little girl peeked through the crack in the door. She said,"Hi! I am Amanda! MacKenzie's room is there!" 

She pointed three doors away. I said,"Thanks, Amanda." 

And left her room. I knocked at the room she pointed towards. MacKenzie opened it and said,"Come in."

Wow.

Just wow.

Her room was so big and...well big! A flat-screen TV, a laptop, and a phone. Talk about rich. 

No wonder she wasn't in the living room.

Who would want to leave this paradise?

****************

Edit: 2/14/17