Chapter Twenty-Four

This is really pretty here.

I am in my room. Alone.

Yep, you heard it. I am in a room alone.

Nikki and her friends are out watching a movie. Theo and Marcus are out to a game of football. I would've gone but when we arrived they had already left. 

The house goes like this: There are 3 rooms, and 1 for me and Nikki. The bathroom has already been painted blue with bubbles and fish and other ocean stuff.

This bathroom is going to be the public bathroom. All the rooms have bathrooms. Then the kitchen isn't painted so we'll do it tomorrow. 

Then the living room and den are normal. I'm going to watch the football game on TV.

40 MINUTES LATER

The game is finished. Anyway, I only picked out a few clothes because I was in a hurry. So I decided to go shopping. 

What am I saying? Has it really come down to this? I went online and picked a few things. The shipment would arrive in a few days so that was okay.

30 MINUTES 

I am so tired! I am going to sleep. I just wish that this was going better than it was. How did it come to this?

I decided to take some pictures. After all, that was my job. Being a photographer is very fun. I mean, come on, it's very entertaining and fun. 

I took some shots of water.

Yes, water. That's what the description said so I took a few shots before deciding to edit them later on my laptop.

I finally am going to sleep. It was a very tiring day.

**************

Edit: 2/16/17