Chapter Nine

"Let's go inside Brandon."

I smiled and we went inside.

****************

At Fuzzy Friends, we played with some puppies and kittens. It was fun until Grandma said,"You kids want some cookies?"

I was hungry so I just helped myself. 

Kristie just had an apple cause she had a meal already. I was so happy she was here. 

So I got to explain to her about my hobbies and my parents. Guess what? She likes art!

......Just like Nikki. Anyways we went to put the animals back into the cages. Now we were just sitting awkwardly.....

Then I was guessing that she wanted me to make the move. What if she thought the same thing?

Oh well, whatever it wouldn't hurt. I leaned in and so did she we were about to kiss when Nikki came through the door. 

She was crying.....

She said that she wanted to get back together. 

Then she said,"Who do you like Brandon?  Me or her?" 

Kristie must have felt annoyed cause she said,"Look here girlfriend, I have a name and it's not my fault Brandon likes me better than you. I mean, you did leave him."  

Ok now they were staring at me. I had to choose someone. I mean Nikki and I liked each other from the start...

But she said she didn't like me....Kristie and I just meet but she's nice and funny....

I said,"I am sorry Kristie but I like Nikki better."

Kristie stormed away. Nikki was grinning like crazy!

 Then I said,"What should we do?" 

Then she said,"I never said I was getting back together. I said who do you like more? And you choose me."

I was angry so angry that I would have stormed out like Kristie! But this was my own store. So I waited for Nikki to leave.....

Then Brian came in and asked if everything was ok. Nikki just grinned and led him out of the store.

I need to process this in my room....

What just happened? Why is my life so complicated? Everyday has drama in it! 

There's one thing I know and that's Nikki Maxwell ruining my life. I need revenge! My revenge has to be so big that no one forgets it! 

I need some time to think alone in my room after dinner........

******************

Omg Guys! I got 100 views! I know I said that I would stop but I decided to keep on going! I 💜 you guys! Comment what you guys think of this chapter! Thx and have a great day 😄

              -A.J.⚡

**************

Edit: 2/12/17