Chapter Ten

So here's my plan. 

1.) I will start off by drawing Nikki and say that she's a gold-digger. I will leave a permanent marker for other people to write too.

2.) Then I will leave a note saying for her to meet me at the cafeteria and I won't sign my name on it. Then when she reaches the cafeteria she will have a bucket of old garbage dumped on her. 

3.) Last I will leave a note saying meet me at the park I won't sign it. Then I won't show up.

How's that for revenge?

***************

I showed up early to Nikki's locker early. 

I drew the picture of Nikki and left. Then when the bell rang she was crying while the kids were pointing and laughing. I felt a little bit bad for doing that but then I remembered what she did to me.

Yes! Plan 1 worked like a charm. 

During math I scribbled a note to Nikki's locker it said,

Dear Nikki,

Please meet me at the cafeteria. -Anonymous

I was so good at writing that note. I slipped it into her locker and left. I waited in the cafeteria....

Kids were talking and playing then Nikki walked in. 

I pulled the string then left. I sat down to watch the show. Goo and garbage fell on Nikki. 

Once again she cried. I felt even worse than before but then I thought to myself, only one more to go.

Ok, time for the last one.

I wrote the note and put it in. This time I signed it with her current boyfriend, Ryan.

 I went to the park and saw Nikki dressed up sitting on a bench looking around for that special someone.

 Boy, she's going to be mad when she finds out. Then I left.

I felt bad but hey, it's over now. 

Sure enough, when I had to buy groceries I saw her on the bench. Serves her right! 

Ok, it's 6:00 I got to eat. 

Today was the best day ever....Sort of.

I just hope she doesn't tell anyone about it..... Who am I kidding she's gonna tell her parents.

Ahhh sweet revenge!

*************

Edit: 2/12/17