Chapter Twelve

I said " Of course Nikki! I would do anything to make everything go back to normal!"  

Then Nikki said," It was a lot of drama. I am glad everything is back to normal!" 

Then we went to bio together. During bio, we had to choose partners and Nikki said,"Umm...I know that we made up and all but why don't we choose someone else as a partner?"

Hmm...that was a great idea so I nodded in response.  

Then I walked over to Kristie. I said,"I am so sorry that you had to be a part of that.....I know that you won't forgive me but still..."   

Then she said,"It's ok Brandon. I have a new boyfriend. You know him? His name is Jason." 

What did everyone see in him?

I totally forgot to ask Nikki about that. I'll ask her later.

I said,"Yeah I know him. You wanna work together?" 

She thought about it then nodded. We sat together and started. 

40 minutes later....

I was walking to Nikki's locker and asked her about Jason. She said that she was stupid to do that to him and Bryan....and everyone else.

I was half listening because MacKenzie wasn't around for awhile. 

Hmm.....

Anyways I asked Nikki if she wanted to go to the End of the year party and she said,"I can't I'm sorry because Jason asked me already. Don't you know the rule?" 

Rule? I don't know about the rule. I said,"No...." 

Nikki said,"Omg! You have to go with the person you asked first. Sorry!" 

Then she walked away. Ok, so this meant I had to with Mackenzie!

 I felt sick 😨 I finished school and went straight home. I went on my phone and texted MacKenzie. I said .......

****************

Hey, guys! I need comments for what you think so far. I also need to know if I should stop the book soon or keep going. Hope you guys enjoyed this story so far! 

                        A.J. 💎

************

Edit: 2/12/17