Chapter Thirty

This is my last page so I am making this entry the last. 

Nikki and I spent the day talking and we spent some money donating to the Cancer Center. We had extra money, (we always did) and we felt guilty.

We felt as if we needed too. Who is cold hearted enough to have extra money but not give it away? If you barely got by or you needed it, I would understand but be rich but not give? 

Doesn't float my boat.

Nikki had to do something so I just watched T.V. 

Then, after my 30-minute show ended I grabbed my camera. I drove into the park and I took picture of the cherry blossoms.

They were beautiful this time of year and the magazine would love it. They would make enough money for the kids at the orphanage to get an extra two or three thousand.

I then drove to the cafe nearby to get coffee and a croissant. I drank the coffee and took a look at the scenery. 

It was beautiful.

No matter what happened,

I remembered how I lived in my days when I was a kid. 

I had only one goal and that was to make the future generation of our world get by.

After all,

Life is about living it the way you want. 

I took another sip of coffee and I smiled.

**************

Hey, guys! sorry for ending the book but school is BUSY! Also sorry but I can't write a sequel this is also because of school. I won't come on Wattpad much often. sorry and have a nice day!

***************

Edit: 2/18/17