Chapter Thirteen

Ok, so I went on my phone and texted MacKenzie. I just kept thinking. Of course! She left me and Nikki alone...anyways I texted her.

Brandon:  Mackenzie, we need to talk

MacKenzie: Yes we do. What do you think looks good on me? Blue or Red?

Brandon: 😩 Umm...I meant about the dance

MacKenzie: Of course silly What are you wearing?

I am getting annoyed. Can't she understand pure English? Well, I'll try again.

Brandon: Mackenzie I want to go to the dance with Nikki...

MacKenzie: I thought you would say that so go and look @ the list on the school website.

What list? Oh No did the principal do this? It said every student's partners. How? Well, the devil had obviously bought the tickets. Once you bought it, the people that are in the student council get it. Guess who my partner was? It can't end like this! 

Brandon: I got to go!

I went to the park. I could talk to the principal but the dance is a day from now! I can't go with MacKenzie. She is a major freak in designer clothing. She'll probably ruin the rest of my life. I can't think. I'm going to text Nikki. I hope she has a better idea. I pulled out my phone and started texting...

Brandon: Hey Nikki! I have bad news. Go to the school website.

10 Minutes later

Nikki: Yea I see....maybe we could talk to the principal?

Duh, What does she think? I already thought of that. Oh, that reminds me I have to admit about the fight 

Brandon: I Can't. It's a day from now.

Nikki: Oh yea....

Brandon: I also got to apologize to Mark and the principal about the fight.

Nikki: So what do we do?  I am at the mall shopping for a dress... So I can't help you out right now

I thought she had a dress already. I remembered bumping into her and she had a tux and blue dress....

Brandon: Don't you already a dress? When I bumped into you?

Nikki: Oh yea that one was my dress for my Birthday

Oh, that explains it. Oh well...

Brandon: I have to go..

Actually, I didn't have to but I wanted to figure out how to say sorry to Mark and the principal.

30 minutes later...

It's 6:30 and I'm really exhausted. I'm gonna eat and go to sleep. I hope things turn better tomorrow....