Chapter Twenty-Nine

I am in a hospital. Here's what happened.

I was in my car. I was driving on the highway. 

Someone purposely HIT my car! I was okay until some truck hit me from the back. Again. 

My airbags went up but I was unconscious!

It was three cars. Mine, and the other two.

When I heard Nikki at the hospital she said it won't happen again.

I asked,"How?" 

She said,"Remember my career as a writer? Well, I became more popular ever since!"  

I can't believe it.

She thinks just because she's a famous writer, I wouldn't get into accidents? I voiced this out loud and she rolled her eyes.

"I mean, we are considered rich! My books are selling better than ever and I am now a best-selling author!"

I get it. 

We were never rich. Just medium income citizens. Now, our kids get a life of money. 

I was fine with it as long as one of my kids didn't turn out like MacKenzie

1 day later

I'm in a limo.

Yes, a limo.

I am on my way home. Well, my NEW home. It's a mansion. 

All I have to do is stay home! But I decided to take pictures even though I didn't need to. 

I wouldn't let it get to my head. To prove my point to Nikki, I started donating money to orphanages.

Well dairy, it's been a great life.

I enjoyed each part. You're running out of pages.

Tomorrow will be the last entry.

*****************

Sorry guys for ending the book but, tomorrow or the next chapter will be the last. I hope you enjoyed this book! 

                                          - A.J.

****************

Edit: 2/18/17