Chapter Seven

This Chapter Is Dedicated To Sokka321

I bumped into Nikki. She barely looked at me. She just took her stuff and left. 

I happened to notice that she had a dress and some shoes. She also had a tux and some jewelry to match the dress. 

Is she going to the dance with Jason?

I found my tux. It was black and it had a fake rose in it too. 

I couldn't find any shoes in the past stores I passed so I decided to go to the shop that had neon lights. 

They had it all. 

I bought a pair of shoes and a black jacket too. Then I went home. 

I was thinking why Nikki needed a tux and why she didn't bother to look at me. 

Hmm...Anyway, I was bored. 

It was 3:00. 

I asked Theo to come over but he was at his grandma's. Marcus had Chloe come over to his house. 

Why are people always busy when I need them around?

I started to download stuff. 

Then MacKenzie started to text me.

What did I do to deserve this?

MacKenzie: Hey Brandon :) 

Is she a stalker or what. I don't know how she got my number....

Brandon: Hey 

MacKenzie: So are you busy?

Brandon: No why?

MacKenzie: Wanna go to the beach?

Why not? I mean I got nothing to do anyway....I guess it won't be bad... What am I saying? Anything with MacKenzie is bad.

Brandon: Sure

MacKenzie: Oh and also I don't want to go to the dance with you.....

Okay, that was harsh. I literally finished buying my things and now she wants to cancel. 

Brandon: Oh...So who are you going with then?

MacKenzie: Jason. And also I am not going to be at the beach but you have to go ok?

Jason? Then who's Nikki going with?

It's a little weird that MacKenzie is telling me to go to the beach but she's not going to be there......I guess why not. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

Brandon: Ok....I'll go

MacKenzie: Ok thx Bye!

Brandon: Bye

I needed a few minutes to process this. Okay, I'm going to break this up.

1.) Nikki is not going to the dance with Jason because MacKenzie is going with Jason. Then who's Nikki going with?

2.) I have no one to go with to the dance now. Why did I even ask MacKenzie?

3.) Why go to the beach without anyone? But it couldn't hurt to check if anyone else was there.....

Okay... This was just giving me a headache. I grabbed my stuff and left for the beach. 

I got nothing to do anyway.

*************

Hey, Guys! I just want to say that once this book hits about 120 views I'll probably stop there.    -A.J.

***********

Edit: 2/12/17

Wow. Looking back at the author note, I realize that I reached beyond my goal. Thanks for the support minions!