Chapter Five

Today was horrible.

 You know why? Well because I saw Nikki and Jason KISSING! I am never talking to her again. 

Nikki walked up and said" I am over you!" 

😦 I thought she was going to apologize! Well 2 can play at this game!

 I said,"Well I don't care because we never were together."

She talked to Jason and he came up and hit me! This means WAR! I was about to hit him back when Mark came up and punched him back.

Mark was always loyal. He said he owed me for helping his girl, Julia, get together with him. It was an accident but he still said he owed me. I guess he's paying me back.

Before I knew it, everyone made a crowd around Mark and Jason. They were fighting and no one was stopping it!

I was about to pull Mark off of Jason until we heard someone clear their throat. Everyone turned and there we saw Mr. Winston.

He shooed us away like we were flies! Not that he needed to do that. Practically everyone ran away when they saw the principal.

Then he came up and said, "Young man, Mark said he was on your side of whatever was happening. Is this true?"

 Of course it was, true but if I told him he would put me in his dungeon (Detention).

I can't say I was a part of it. So I lied and said,"When, I walked by I saw Mark fighting with Jason." 

Mr. Winston nodded and walked away. I waited until he was out of sight.

Phew! Got something off my shoulders. But for some reason, I still felt guilty.

I decided to go to my locker but that's when I realized that I should've gone to class. 

On my locker someone drew a picture of Nikki and Jason kissing! I was so mad that I was leaving school and I didnt realize it!

Then some teacher asked me where I should be. I said that I was going to class. The teacher nodded. 

I knew he was waiting until he saw me going into a class so I went to English.

I dont know why Nikki is acting like this. Did I do something wrong? 

******************

Edit: 2/12/17