Chapter 7

A few months passed and I'm not going to go to school anymore we're going to do homeschooling. We are going around the world with the boys. Prom was great I didn't cry. Thank goodness. It's November. And we going to Doncaster in a few days. Oh and there's couples now.
Me and Lou
Rae and Harry
Liz and Niall
Maddie and Liam
Britt and Isaac

Cody was cheating on me with Skyler,yay (sarcasm noted)
Rae and Isaac's b-day is coming up. So I may or may not heard Britt scream in the bunkers in the tour bus. I think Isaac coming for his b-day any way today is like one of those days where we go do nothing and be lazy. So I'm sitting down on the couch playing on my phone. Listening to what may or may not be one direction. I'm also on wattpad.
LT-SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE!
He lifted me up and throws me over is shoulder.
EM-I'm about to puke put me down.
The I get thrown in a chair and tied up and. Boom water in the face.
EM-why me!? Is it because I'm the one who met you first!?
LP-who way to make us guilty.
He untied me. I get a box of plastic spoons and throw them at him and the girls get boxes and start too. The boys got silly string and sprays Liam. And we finished finally. And then the lazy day came back so we all watched a movie. Rae, Liz,and Niall the all fought over the pop corn the hole movie.
LT-Omg just shut up!
Really Louis at the end of the movie.
We all went to sleep.