Chapter 26

Emily pov
So after I go and try to go get some more sleep I couldn't go back to sleep. I get up and so to the living room. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels.
EM-nothing's on!
Then my phone started ringing.
EM-Hello.
M-hey Emily it mom and I just got home and you weren't here so I thought maybe your with the boys?
I gasped.
EM-m-mom?
M-yeah!
EM-we are in London with the boys!
M-what no no no!
EM-sorry! I'm so sorry.
M-but we found your dad and and and....
EM-m-my dad!
M-that's not all. He's looking for you and he's said he won't rest till he finds you! 
EM-my dad want to kill me!
I scream waking up the girls when the boys walk in.
LT-what.
EM-m-m-m-my dad wants to to to to k-k-kill me!
M-Emily calm down you have screaming fans and you have like 12 body guards!
I sob a little.
EM-yeah but what if he finds me!
M-he won't. I love you you all ways remember that ok.
EM-yes ma'am I love you.
I say then hang up the phone on a crying mother.
Tears stringing down my face I turn my phone completely off. I silently cry to my self.
LT-NO! NO NO I WILL NOT PAUL! GET IN HERE NOW!
Paul rushes in.
P-REALY LOUIS ANOTHER PRANK!
LT-NO NO ITS NOT A PRANK! I WANT OUR BEST BODY GUARDS RIGHT NOW INCLUDING YOU!
He yells. He looks at me.
LT-Emily hey everything's gonna be ok. We are gonna get through this with you!
EM-he's gonna find me!
I scream
EM-there isn't any reason to try and protect me I gonna die sometime in life.
I run to my and Louis room.
LT-STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!
EMELINE WHAT? KNOWING I'M GONNA DIE?!
LT-look I'm sorry I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm only making matters worse! I only wanna tell you that no ones gonna hurt you I promise!
LP-I think we all promise that.
H-I do
N-and me also.
I-me too!
EL-and all of us!
I open the door and get tackled.
EM-can't.......breath!
I get out.
EL-umm right sorry.
They get up. Louis pecks my lips I giggle and blush. They laugh at me. I looked down.
N-COFFEE!!!
I started laughing.
We run out of the bus. The body guards following. I hold Louis hand and cuddle up next to him. Me and Louis are like a couple that never wants to part I hope he fills the same.

Louis pov
Emily cuddles up next to me. I chuckle. She's so cute I love her so much. I hope she feels the same. When we reach the café all the fans are around the building screaming to death. A waitress comes up to take our order.

Elizabeth pov
Cake face much 😂😂

Maddie pov
CAKE FACE!

Brittany pov
Umm cover up below your neck and take that stuff off your face.......please?

Raelin pov
Sup cake face!

Emily pov
She knew the boys where coming I bet she glared at us girls and winked at the boys.
Waitress- how may I help you.
EL-cover up your butt and upper parts and take that stuff off your face.
Elizabeth mumbles.
Waitress-ma'am
EL- coffee
EM- white chocolate mocha.
B-coffee for the rest of us please.