Chapter 19

Louis pov
Wait today's her b-day. She didn't tell me. Wow surprise surprise. I walk into the bathroom and change into my dark blue jeans with my black shirt and a green jacket over it I spike up my hair and walk out. And bump into Emily who looks ready to go so we say our goodbyes and leave. I walk next to her and hold her hand she rest her head on my chest.
LT-when I asked you and you came on this tour with us did I stop a dream.
EM-n-n-n-no
LT-Emily you stutter when you lie.
EM-ok fine but I'm also living one so I'm not gonna tell you what the dream is.
I stop walking.
LT-Emily come on and tell me your dream. I need to know.
EM-no you don't. I couldn't have done it any way.
LT-well then tell me what it is!
EM-ok fine I wanted to be a singer. But i can because I have no where to sing.
I smile.
EM-no I'm not doing that. No Louis in not doing that.
LT-fine hold on stay right here.
EM-okay.
I run back to the flat since we were like 1 minute away from it. I run in and grab my guitar then before anyone said anything I run out and run strait back to Emily. I hand her the guitar.
LT-then sing right here. 
I open the guitar case.
EM-fine.

Emily pov
I guess I can sing......oh I know.
I'm broken, can you hear me? I'm blinded cause your everything I see. I'm dancing alone I'm praying that your will just turn around
And as I walk up to your door my head turns to face the floor
Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say when he opens his arms and hold you close tonight it just won't feel right cause I can love you more than this, yeah when he lays you down I might just die inside it just don't feel right cause I can love you more than this, love you more than this.
If I'm louder would you see me would you lay down in my arms and rescue me cause we are the same you save me when you leave its gone again.
LT-and then I see you on the street in his arms I get week my body fails I'm on my knees, praying.
LT+EM-when he opens his arms and holds you close tonight it just won't feel right cause I can love you more than this, yeah when he lays you down I might just die in side I just don't feel right cause I can love you more than this, love you more than this.
I never had the words to say but now I'm asking you to stay for a little while inside my arms and as you close you eyes tonight I'll pray that you will see the light that's shinning from the stars above.
When he opens his arms and hold you close tonight it just won't feel wright cause I can love you more than this,yeah when he lays you down I might just die inside it just won't feel right cause I can love you more than this, love you more than this
When he opens his arms and hold you close tonight it just won't feel right cause I can love your more this,yeah when he lays you down I might just die inside it just don't feel wright cause I can love you more than this, love you more than this.
By now we have a a huge circle around us. Me and Louis are nose to nose and we go about 40 to 50 bucks.