Chapter 23

Emily's pov
I blush like a red tomato.
LP-Hey there she is.
Liam says through the mic.
LT-I know your name but do they?
N-Really?
H-Of course not.
LT-Ok young lady what's your name?
EM-My girlfriend.
LT-Ok everyone meet my girl friend.
H-oh get it see she oh ok!"
EM-my name is Emily.
LT-what do you wanna sing.
EM-can it be someone else's song?
H-sure love.
I smile at the girls.
EM-ok so I'm not singing so don't tell anyone what I say ok I want it to be a surprise.
I walk over to the boys they put the mics on the stand. And walk with me.
EM-heart attack cover by a you tubers--
LT-OMG YES YEZ YES!!
I'm pretty sure the hole place heard him
EM-ok I think he knows it.
H-lets do this
I grab the mic that was given to me.
LT-you never put your life out on the line you never said yes to the right guy you never had trouble getting what you want but when it comes to you I'm never good enough.
EM-when I don't care I can play him like a kindle won't wash my hair and make him bounce like a basket ball but you you make me wanna act like a girl pain my nails and wear high heels for you.
LT-you make me so nervous that I just can hold you hand
All-you make me glow oh oh oh but you cover up won't let it show so I putting my defenses up cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I thank I'd have a heart attack I think heart attack.
EM-never brake a sweat for the other guys but when you come around I get paralyzed ever time I try to be my self it comes out wrong like a crack for help.
LT-it's just not fair brings more trouble than a love is worth I gasp for air feels so good but you know it hurts.
EM-but you you make me wanna act like girl paint my nails and wear perfume for you.
LT-you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hold your hand.
All-you make me glow oh oh oh but you cover up won't let it show oh oh oh so I'm putting my defenses up cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think I'd think I'd have a heart attack oh I think is have a heart attack
LT-love feelings are lost in my longs there burning I'd rather be numb.
EM-and there's no one else to blame. So scared I'd take off and run. I'm flying to close to the sun about to burst into flames!
LT-you make me glow oh oh oh but you cover up won't let it show oh oh oh.
EM-so I'm putting my defenses up  cause I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I'd think I'd have a heart attack.
LT-oh I'd think I'd have a heart attack tack tack tack.
EM-oh I'd thank I'd have a heart attack.