Chapter 27

Emily pov
She walks back up and when I look up from my phone she was handing something to Louis. He smiled. I growled. Everyone looked at me. I shot up from my seat running for that girl. Louis chases me until he grabs me and slings me over his shoulder. I kick and hit but he won't put me down.
EM-I will find you!
I scream. She laughs
Waitress-yeah! Good luck.
The girls had their mouths open. I do a back flip out of Lou's arms and run to her and tackle her!
EM-good luck to you too!
I scream in her face.
EM-and don't you ever touch my man!
I jump up and sit down the waitress gets up and runs to the back when I get back over to the table we all burst out laughing. A couple minutes later the waitress came out with our stuff.
She didn't say a word.
EM-thanks you guys.
I look out side. Paul is right out side the window. I reach over and tap on it. There's nobody on the street so I tell him to come in. He walks in.
EM-I order you to get some coffee.
P-yeah ma'am what would you like?
LT-she meant for you!
P-oh ok!
EL-when you get back in tell another person to come in and get coffee!
I look out side again he nods and goes to get his coffee.
After we finish.
LT-hey your almost healed right?
Louis asked all three of us and we nod all I have on is a brace. They got the cast took off and all they have to go is wait till tomorrow till they can go and do what ever.
LP-yeah how about we go walk around for a little while.
We nod again and walk out side.
P-oh by the way we are in Paris.
LT-really!
P-yeah.
LT-ok
A lot happened apparently the boys did a new song I guess that's why they snuck out this morning.
H-girls listen to this!
Harry unplugs his earphones.
H- I got a fire for a heart I'm not scared of the dark you never seen it look so easy. I got a river for a soul baby you a boat. Baby your my only reason.
LT-If I didn't have you they'll be nothing left a shell of a man who'd never be his best. If I didn't have you I'd never see the sun. You taught me how to be someone.
N-all my life you stood by me when no one else was ever be hind me all these light they can blind me.
H-with your love no body can drag me down
LT-nobody nobody
H-nobody can drag me down.
He presses pause.
EM-how could you you!
I-WHAT!
B-he paused it!
I-ohhh!
Harry's face went from a smile to a scared look.
EM-did I scare you that much!
H-n-no we need to run!
We all look back and run.
??-HARRY I WANNA HUG!
??-NIALL NIALL NIALL!
??-LOUIS HONEY WILL YOU MARY ME!
??-LIAM CAN I BE THE MOMMY
??-WHO IS THAT GIRL AND BOY WHOS THE OTHER GIRLS!
Right now all the boys   are running with us on their back!
EM-just put us down!
They put us down.
Then the process when faster.
P-get in the van now.
We run into the van.
??-COME ON LOUIS LETS----
I stared yelling out of my mind.
There that sentence was not heard!
H-WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
EL-she didn't wanna here the rest of that sentence
B-oh I see.
I get my phone
EM-selfie any one
LT-I'd take a picture with you any day.
A lot of awes were let out.
EM-I sounder why our dating hasn't been put out yet.
They shrug.
Then I hold my phone up and me and Louis kiss and snap the pick. I hear the girls scream out side the van.