Chapter 15

Raelins pov
After we left the mall we went to the flat and changed,watched a movie, and went to bed.

-

I wake up to screaming/singing.
LT-GOOD MORNING WAKE UP TO A BRAND NEW DAY!
EM-THIS MORNING!
R-SHUT THE CRAP UP.
N-ohh someone got told.
EM-NOOO.
Knock knock
LP-coming.
Man-can you please tell you friends to shut up.
LP-we are trying to get them to shut up also.
I hear the door slam.
You hear that. No that's because they shut up! Yay! I was so close to going back to sleep!
N-YES! YES! YES! YES!
R-OK IM UP WHAT IS WRONG NIALL!
N-you get to meet you family! 
R-finally something good about this morning.
I run to the bathroom and change into black leggings,a long sleeve blue jean shirt, white sweater,scarf,and brown boots.
I bush my teeth and my hair.
B-you almost done!?
R-yeah hold on. I checked my self one last time and walk out.
She gets dressed and walks out wearing faded jeans a white under shirt, grey hoodie that says 'New York',grey scarf and brown boots.
Then Elizabeth went in and got dressed.
She was wearing, dark jeans,a bracelet,brown healed boats,a shirt that says 'love it!',and a brown type of jacket/shaw.
Then Mommy went in. She came out with,shirt and a jacket over it,black jeans,navy blue and white hat,a navy blue scarf,gloves and a black bag. Then Emily went in a came out with, a blue shirt,grey pants and scarf,and a grey beanie.
They boys well the put pants on and a long sleeve shirt. Well Lou put on a beanie,also.