Chapter 16

Niall pov
I change my clothes.
N-LEGO PEOPLE!
R-omg Niall stop yelling.
LP-you sisters right stop there's people above and below us.
H-daddy.
N-fine but can we go.
LT-yeah I'm tired of being in this flat.
H-please.
M-ok guys I think we can leave now.

Emily pov
Yah we get to meet the horans and we already met the Tomlinsons. I can't wait.
We let Harry and Rae get in first. Then we get in.
N-Paul drive us to me and Rae's family's flat.
P-okay.
We have a awkward silence the hole way there. When we get there we walk to the room and knock wow they have a better flat than we do.
G-finally the famous girlfriends of one direction are here.
D-nice to meet you girls in Denise.
Mum-you know me this is my husband you can call him dad. Oh and that's Theo.
M-hi I'm maddie and that's Elizabeth,Raelin, Brittany,and Emliy. And I'm pretty sure you know the boys.
R-ok so I heard we are bbqing.
Dad-yes we are. Now I'm gonna start.
Then it starts snowing.
Me and Louis look at each other.
EM+LT-SNOWBALL FIGHT!
All the of use run out except mum and dad.
I built a snowman for cover. And made extra snowballs. I hit Louis in the head and Liz in the face. Then we all started free for all. I run and grab my black gloves from the car because my hands were about to fall off. And the girls got there's too. Well maddie didn't get hers she had them on. When we got back we play till it got boring. So we started building a snowman. Nope! A giant snowman! Yay when we finish we put the carrot on. And a scarf with a button noes and two eyes made out of cole.
LT-can I eat the nose!?
H-umm no!