Chapter Forty Eight

I am still angry but I am getting over it as I integrate some of what I forgot into the different chapters as I begin to remember a little bit more. So, I am a little better. Rick Riordan owns PJO/HOO. Yeah, Yeah. Onwards, my lovely readers!

Chapter Forty Eight: Nervousness or Anxiety?!?!?!?!?!?!

Point of View: Third Person

"You want to what?!" Percy exclaims and his kids flinch, as well as Artemis as she holds him around the waist from behind. He is steaming and in a rage beyond belief.

"We want to help with the spell." Luke says timidly, afraid of Percy's wrath.

Percy screams incoherently and storms off further into his home. "Just come back to life, especially as my children, and they want to do something dangerous." Percy punches the wall in aggravation as Artemis follows after him. "Great. They're just like me." He slams the bedroom door shut after Artemis gets in quickly.

"Perseus, my Guardian, they only want to help. They have your fatal flaw and at least they know how to control their powers. They would help greatly. They do not have to fight." Artemis tries.

"Aren't you worried?" Percy asks.

Artemis sits down on the bed and shakes her head. "Mm. Mm. I know you'll be there if they do try to help on the battlefront." She pats the bed and he sits down sighing.

"Alright. They can help, but they will not join in the battle. They died in the last war, I won't let them do it again." Percy grumbles.

Artemis giggles. "Good. Now go tell them."

"I  don't think that's necessary. They are behind the door." Percy mutters. "You heard it now give us some privacy you little sneaks."The giggles and laughing in the hallway fade away with their presences as they go around the house, enjoying being alive.

"Are you alright?" Artemis asks as Percy just drops back on the bed completely.

"Is it possible to have a heart attack from your kids?" Percy asks as he stares at the ceiling.

Artemis laughs and climbs on top of him, laying on him and relaxing. "Yes, but not for you."

"I can definitely get gray hairs though. I'm due for those." Percy groans and rolls over onto his side, holding Artemis tightly as she giggles in the sudden shift.

"What's this?" Artemis asks as she tries not to laugh, but fails totally.

Percy holds her closer and curls together with her as he turns off the lights. "I'm going to bed." He mumbles.

"Oh, dragging me with you?" She grins.

"Yup." He breathes.

She touches his face lightly. "You look extremely tired."

"Mhmm." He hums in response.

She laughs and snuggles into him. "Goodnight, Perseus." 

But he's already asleep.

Just a little family time before the war. See ya in the next chapter my lovely readers!