Chapter Twenty-Eight

This is another chapter. Yoppee!!!!!! Read on my lovely readers!!!!!!!!

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Little?!

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

I wake up to a rocking, swaying motion. But it's a nice movement, soothing. I still clutch Asale to my chest and I open my eyes. I look around and yawn. I hear a soft giggle and look up to find Artemis is holding me, but she is in an older form. Around thirty and is looking at me with adoration. I lift my head from her chest and look around sleepily. She sits in a rocking chair.

"We are in my palace Percy." Artemis tells me.

"Why?" I ask in a little voice. I look at myself to see I'm around the age of four now.

"I thought if you wanted to play, we could do it in my yard out back. It's really big and Asale can play with us too." She tells me sweetly.

"She can?" I ask bubbly.

"Mhmm." Artemis smiles at me warmly.

"Okay!" I exclaim and giggle.

Artemis sets me down and I let Asale stretch her legs as I put her on the floor. I look up at a towering Artemis. She shrinks before my eyes and becomes a four year old like me. I hug her and pull her to the back door. Asale trots along happily beside us.

"What so you want to do first?" Artemis asks curiously.

"What can we do?" I wonder.

"Just about anything." She answers.

I open the door with my powers since I am too short to reach and hold it open for Artemis. She smiles and darts out the door. Asale and I sprint after her.

Artemis grins evilly and taps me on the shoulder. "Tag! You. Are. It!" Artemis squeals and runs off.

"Hey! You didn't say we were playing that game!" I call after her and start chasing her.

"All of Olympus is the playing field!" She giggles.

"Okay!" I agree and change into a wolf. I tackle Asale. "Asale is it!" I scream happily and bound after Artemis. I catch up with her and shift back to my four year old form. Asale is practically on our heels.

"Jump over the hedge." Artemis points at a small row of bushes that Asale can get over with ease.

We jump first just before Asale bumps into Artemis. We giggle as we run and Asale barks at us. Artemis and I end up escaping into the throne room with Asale wolf laughing at the game.

We squeal as she almost gets both of us and crash through the throne room doors. We shriek with laughter and run around the thrones. Asale chases after Artemis while I hide behind my throne.

Suddenly, I'm lifted high into the air. "Artemis!" I yell and see that Hera is the one holding me.

"What is going on?!" Zeus booms.

Artemis and I giggle and Asale sits at Hera's feet and looks up at her. I start reaching for her and Hera scoops her up, handing her to me. Asale licks my face energetically.

"Asale!" I whine in a kid voice.

"You are it again Percy!" Artemis calls and I stick my tongue out at her, she sticks hers out right back.

Hera sits down in her throne and Artemis looks at Zeus smiling. Zeus looks surprised at our ages, but smiles a huge, warm smile at us.

"My little boy. So precious." Hera rubs her nose against mine.