Chapter Eleven

Sorry for the wait! I've been Christmas shopping for my friends, like ChrlesLawhorne. I even baked something for my family and something for my friends. I've been writing in every class for you guys to keep you fed. I came up with an extra chapter. I appreciate every single one of you wonderful people. I will try to update during Christmas break. I might not be able to on the 21st because I'm going to a friend's house for most of the day, but I might surprise you. Movie day is Friday this week at my school and while I watch a movie, I'll be writing to keep you guys happy :). Now, I would like to present you with the next chapter, my lovely readers.

Chapter Eleven: At CHB.

Point of view: Perseus Jackson

I open my eyes slowly to the bright morning light, shining through the window. I look over and see that everyone is still asleep and I raise my eyes to the ceiling.

I cannot believe I cried like that in front of the entire Hunt. I'm not embarrassed because they knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Whether rage came first or not. I just don't want to look weak to my family. I feel unbelieveably light and cheery. I've never felt so...giddy in all my life.

Did I have to go through the dark to gain such solace? Was it worth it in the end? Maybe. But nothing ever lasts long, so I'll cherish it for as long as I can.

I sit up and look around the cabin. They are still sleeping. I slide out from underneath the covers. Someone must've draped them over me. A small smile reaches my lips.

"My little sisters." I whisper to myself.

I get up, walk to the bathroom, get ready, and change into clothes that hide my arms. Another black sweater, that clings to my form and I blame Aphrodite for that one, blue jeans, and my hunting shoes. I feel like normalcy today instead of my hunter outfit. It's styled for males and it's black, but it's basically the same as the other hunters.

I walk in. They must be tired if they are still asleep. I change into a wolf and howl loudly, then switch back to human. "Rise and shine. We get to train the amateurs today." Isay. All the hunters are up and about in a few seconds.

"This is going to be fun." Phoebe smirks.

"I agree with that sister." Thalia says.

They all look at me expectantly. "I shall wait outside. Come and get me when you are ready." I say and leave the cabin. Once I close the door, I sit in the grass and look up at the sky.

Someone sits next to me. "We are sorry you know." It's Piper.

"Yeah, Pipes? I'm sure you are. But I didn't expect the rest of the seven to be swayed so easily after what we went through together." I tell her and glance over at her. I return my gaze to the sky.

1...2...3..4.5...6..7..8..9...10. Okay, I'm fine. Apolo, this isn't working!

"Jackson. Whatever you may think, we should never have treated you that way." A male voice sounds to my left.

"Really, Grace? Yet you did." I say and he sits on my other side.

After a few minutes, "What do you both want from me? Forgiveness? You need to earn it, like I earned my family's. I won't just come crawling back like I would've before. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to my family." I say, getting up. I sense Jade behind me and she tackles my legs.

"C'mon! Artemis wants to tell us something!" Jade tells me excitedly.

"Alright, alright." I chuckle, taking her hand and letting her pull me along.