Chapter 13 - Going back?!?!

"I have an idea!!!" Cora shouted to me. It has been a week here and I can't help but always feel uncomfortable around all of them. Everything they do is barbaric and for once I actually feel kind of civilized. The pain from Jayden has not stopped. I just wish he sould man up and kill her already.

"What's your idea?" I asked hesitantly. Cora never has any good ideas.

"Well, I was thinking this morning about these ancient rituals we used to use on twins to get it so they could live away from each other for long periods of times. Because you know twins in the olden days were said to have powers when they were closer together so we didn't want them to want to be near each other so..."

"Cora, to the point please," I said cutting her off.

"Oh right, my point.... is uh... we could use it on you and maybe the pain and stuff will stop from Jayden," she smiled brightly. "And people think I'm stupid."

I suddenly saw this little flicker of hope for us. Now I can fight back and only one of us will be hurt instead of two. This is amazing, "When ca we do it?"

"Do what?" she asked dumbfoundedly.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "The ceremony thing you just told me about!"

"Well we have to do it on your home land. So basically that means you have to go home."

Oh shit. I guess I'm going home.

 I know its super shory but I hyaven't updated this story since.... NOVEMBER! GAH! I'M SO SORRY GUYS! I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

Fan, Vote, Comment!! <3