Chapter 1 - Too Much Girly!

‘Brrriiinnnggg!!!’

I reached across my living room coffee table towards the sound of the ringing. The coffee table was scattered with magazines, papers for me to sign, drawings and chocolate bar rappers.

‘Brrriiinnnggg!!!’

My phone vibrates its way off the table and onto the carpet before I can grab it.

I get it and answer it before it rings again.

“Hello?” I say in a cheery/annoyed tone.

“Hey, Lil?” I smile at the nick name my dad uses for me.

There’s a pause and I can tell something’s wrong.

“I’m sorry Lil. I won’t be home till later next week.” He sighs.

“Naw, it’s alright dad. I’ll be fine.”

“I am truly sorry.”

“Its fine, I just get a longer break from training.” That was the lame-est excuse ever. I love training, more than anything else. Always have, always will.

“Okay but when I’m back I'm not going easy on you!”

I laugh, “That’s okay with me!”

“Oh, and one more thing. Your principal called. He would like to see you when you are free today. It has to do with new students.”

“Okay... Well bye dad.” I blow him kisses into the phone.

“Bye Lil.” I hear him blow kisses before he kills the connection.

Ugggg.... I have to go to school even before it starts for September.

I sigh and slowly stomp my way up my stairs. Then, I tip-toe to my room and quietly shut the door behind me. If you’re wondering why I’m doing this, it’s because I want to trick those stupid bastards who are watching me from MY forest. The only reason why I haven’t kicked them off yet is because I need my dad’s permission, and well he’s been gone for two weeks.

I quickly (and silently) change out of my pj’s and into a black tank top and black short-shorts. I silently made my way back down stairs and grabbed a pair of runners. I silently sneaked out the front door. If I go out the back, they would see me. With the worst luck possible, my phone rings.

I answer it as quickly as possible. I already know who it is considering the ring tone is the song ‘FUN’ by SpongeBob Square Pants. Yes, I know. Well sorry but I don’t know how to change it.

“What the hell!” I scream into the phone.

“Wow, someone’s PMSing,” I could just see Ella rolling her eyes at me.

“I don’t PMS!” I can hear those stupid wolves moving to the front of my house/yard/forest.

“Yea, yea, yea. Don’t tell me how it works again. I’ve heard it too many times.”

“Why did you call me?” I tried to get straight to the point. It never works. Never with Ella.

“Why can’t we just talk...?” She whines. When I don’t answer she starts to fake sniffle. “Annngggeeelll!!!” She cries.

“Ella, I am very busy at the moment. You just had to go and ruin my chances of making sure these stupid bastards don’t follow me.” I turned towards the woods, “Yea, that's right! I know you’re there! And I’m not joining your stupid pack.” I flipped them off and hung up the phone.

I heard a bunch of gasps coming from the trees. Before anything could happen I bolted down my drive way at werewolf speed.

In no time I'm standing in front of the hell-hole they call ‘school’.