Chapter 6 - My Newest Weakness - BOYS!?

Have you ever felt like someone has punched you in the stomach and left their fist there? Have you ever woke up in the middle of the night and puked up someone else’s blood? Have you ever felt a punch that broke your jaw without even touching you? Have you ever heard someone scream for help, they scream for you, but you can’t save them? Have you ever seen the scars from someone else on your own skin?

This is what has been happening to me for the past six hours. Surprisingly, no wolves are around to hear my screams of my brother’s pain.

At 2:00 in the morning, I finally stumbled out of the house and started to make my way across town. I knew that some other wolf could help me. I... just... need to... get there...

The house was now in my sight. I hope that at 2am someone would be able to hear me.

“Help,” I croaked out in a whisper. “Please help.”

Nothing happened.

I tried walking closer but every step I seemed to take to get closer was actually backwards.

I might look like a complete drunk at the moment. This is no laughing matter Angel; your brother could be dying.

My brother? Dying?

That's when I broke down, right in the middle of the street. I just fell to my knees and started to sob uncontrollably. I don’t think I’ve ever been this venerable.

I heard footsteps running towards me.

“He might die,” I croaked between sobs. “And... I can’t... do anything... about it,” I cried out.

I felt a punch in my stomach. Then another in my chest. Then someone kicked my back. I slowly leaned over and let the blood poor from my mouth. My brothers blood...

“Why are you crying?” She growled. “I raised you to be a man, not a little baby.”

“These aren’t my tears, dearest mother. These are your daughters.” I managed to say.

“You’re lying!”

She walked over to me and punched my stomach.

“Are you really my mother?” I gasped for breath.

She punched my chest.

“You seem to be more of a monster to me, CLAIRE!” I yelled her first name. She never liked it when I called her by her first name. She found it disrespectful.

She kicked my back. That's when I couldn’t hold it back any more. I leaned over and puked up blood. I really hoped that Angel wouldn’t feel any of this. She is my sister and I want to protect her from harm. Even if that harm is our mother.

“Tell me the truth!” She screamed at me.

“Not! You tell me the truth!” I spat at her.

“What is there to tell?” She looked at her nails like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

“You could have told me about my sister.” I croaked to her.

“Why? You should want nothing to do with her.” She started to walk out of the room.

I tugged at the chains she had left me in, “Why, is it because you left her with dad?”

“I left her because I thought you would be the stronger one.” She searched my body, “But obviously I was wrong.”

Then she left. God, I really would like someone to come and save me soon. Please? The next thing I knew was a tingling sensation before everything went black.

I gasped and choked.

“Angel, are you okay?” That was Dylan.

I shook my head as I tried to get my breathing under control.

“Get away from her!” I looked over and saw Carter growling at Dylan

“No!” Dylan growled back, “She’s mine.”

“How can she be yours when she’s mine?” Carter spat at him.

I looked at them both; I was utterly confused, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“You’re my mate!” They both yelled at me at the same time.

I squinted my eyes, “What?”

They both walked up to me and grabbed my hands at the same time. I felt a huge electrical shock serge through my body. My vision went from the trees in front of me to the stars in the sky. I felt my head hit the ground and everything went black.

Sorry for the wait. I know its kinda short. But its eventful! Tell me what you think, please I would like to know if some of you actually like this story!

On the side is a picture of Carter..

Fan, vote, comment.