Chapter 10 - I'm Only 17 For Crying Out Loud

It was nice to be able to just hang out with my dad. He is always really understanding and full of advice for me. When I'm around him I'm like a sponge, I want to know everything he knows.

"Dad, I have more stress from these two boys then I have ever had in school. I have no idea what to do." I sighed this was really hard keeping up with two mates.

"Well you have to choose one." His answer seemed so simple. 

"I wish it was that simple dad."

"It's not meant to be simple. You have to choose the one who you feel the closest to and who makes you feel like the happiest person. The one who makes you the better person is the one for you."

I thought about that for a moment. Who makes me the better person? "They're almost exactly the same. They could be twins for all I know."

Dad laughed, "One of them is the one for you, you just have to figure out which. Why don't we go for a run."

**

I was slowly walking up my driveway with my father behind me when I noticed a bunch of cars parked in front of my house. Well this can't be good.

I shifted back and ran up to my house. Dad didn't seem to care as much. There was a bunch of werewolves in my house. In MY house? What the hell?

I'm sure that the others noticed my distress because my dad left and Dylan and Carter came to stand beside me. I stomped up to my house and smashed open the door. There was a bunch of scared looking people lazing around everywhere. I didn't see one face I recognized. Not one.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled at them. No one answered.

Someone came bareling down the stairs. "Hey Angel..." They hesitantly said.

My eyes widened, "SEBASTIAN!" I walked up to him and slapped him, "I thought you were going to save Jayden!"

"I guess I deserved that," He rubbed his cheek. "Wait how did you know?"

"How the hell can I not know? Ten minutes ago while I was running with my dad, I was winded for no aparent reason then my arm was broken. And I wasn't even moving!"

"What?" He gasped, "You can feel all that?"

I nodded and narrowed my eyes, "You left here telling me that you were going to save him." I started to cry and whispered, "So where the hell is he?"

"We... we... couldn't find him/" Sebastian stepped back.

"I don't give a shit," I sobbed. "You were supposed to help him."

Before anyone could even try to comfort me, I ran up to my room. When I got there I slipped out of my  dress and into black short shorts and a black tank top. I slid back downstairs and through the middle of an argument. No one seemed to notice me, so I walked out the front door.

I needed to leave, so that's what I'm doing. I can't deal with my brother so close to death. I can't deal with two mates. I can't deal with three packs. I'm only 17 for crying out loud.

I shifted and ran.

:o poor Angel. Now we are back on track to where I was before. I hope you liked this chapter. I was almost crying :'(

Cover on the side is made by SheSleepsWithSirens!

Fan, Vote, Comment!