Intro...

This is a work of fictional work nothing intentional.
Thanks for reading.

©copyright 2015.

The smashing hot guy in the town, Chris. He is the hot, adorable brat who changes girls like one changes clothes. No he never falls for anyone, he haven't yet and he never will maybe. There's something about that boy, that girls swoon behind, be it his abs or his blue eyes or his accent over language he is something different.

So right back here? That was a 5year back flashback. Reminds me, I'm kiara. Kiara Parker. The nerd of university maybe or maybe that's an hyperbole and even this was big fat 5years back. So here I'm with my ball of happiness~ meet her, Jessica Parker. She is my baby my world and what? She is my eveything. She is 4year old blue eyes and dimples! Hazel brown waves. Its been five years from that masquerade ball after finals and here she is my baby! Well I've been getting along in this and taking care of my kiddo really well. A well paid job and my brother Drake Parker.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy!" There came Jessi, the cute punch from Drake's room.

"Hiee baby! So how are you honey? Did you stay well with uncle Drake ?"

"Yes mommy!" Jessica said with her toothy grin.

"Well, she is a good girl mommy Parker" Drake stuck his tongue out to me, he and I will never grow up. Honestly the best brother I've ever got!

"Well thanks Drake , for looking over Jess."

"You know she is not only your daughter she is more of my kid, kiddo!" He ruffled my hair and I grumbled under breath.

"Blahhhh." Sticking out my tongue to him I turned around and he left me with a hug and a quick forehead kiss...

Well today is one of the rarest day where Jess have asked me about her father and here I'm as clueless as she is if he even remembers me in his sight that one night stand of his. For us it was a clear drunk night although I wasn't much drunk but I let loose my nerdiness for a day and end up with I guess the hottest Playboy of the college university but it struck me the next morning. Well back than its easy to deal with kids than the growing up kids when all they do is curiously ask you question. Jess was always an obedient girl. She was adorable for her age because she never questioned back even if I was being a complete jerk out of things, she understood and loved me the most.

"Mommyyyyyyyyy!" She shouted from her room.

"Yes baby! Coming." Her voice the cute thin voice snapped me out of my train of thoughts. She was an angel that I got.

"Can you please bathe me mommy?" I bathed her cautiously while she splashed water like all the kids. She was a bubbly kid and now that she was going to enter her kindergarten she was overjoyed. This was the previous night of excitement and I could totally understand. Me and Drake were same like her only we used to eat the hell out of our mom's life for the moment but they are memories and its kind of nostalgic. Sometimes when Drake, his wife Ruvika (Ruvika Shah and now Ruvika Parker! She is an Indian and obviously taught us a bit of her language) and Me we used to sit in my room and watch all the memories and the scenes just unfolds fresh. We laughed at our memories and embarrass each other. Ruvika is not only Drake's wife but she is also my high school friend and was my roommate in college years. They are high school sweethearts and now they are married, while I'm 24 my brother is 26. We always share a Tom and Jerry moment and there's never a time Ruvika was never beyond pissed at us and at the end we used to hangout like always. My life was wonderful before since Jess, it became wonderful beyond imagination.

Well, Its going to be amazing soon cause guess????

No how will you? I'm soon to be an aunt yes, Ru is 7 months pregnant and healthy. we are overjoyed again especially my little angel! Actually there's never been any problem we have two storey Bungalow. Actually spacious, four rooms and a guest room, We live together since its half of the time I need someone to watch over Jess while I'm working cause a baby sitter is a no no and Ru is currently not working so she suggested to look over Jess. We all slept by 11 cause Ru n Me we both are sleepy heads. Its time to sleep, I kicked my brain to sleep.

AN: Hi :) I'm back with new blast :) have fun and keep sharing and voting!

I hope you'll enjoy please vote :-)