Hit with the truth

Teri nazron mein hai tere sapne

Tere sapno mein hai naraazi

Mujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil ki

Hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi

Tum saath ho ya na ho kya fark hai

Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai

Agar tum saath ho

Dil ye sambhal jaaye♪♪♪

Movie- Tamasha.

Kiara...

"But listen......" Ru tried to speak for the fifth time as I glared at her. No I don't want it to sound like I don't like it but her view point is obviously different and that seems easy to her but for me it is highly difficult.

I sound so melodramatic.

I am dramatic.

"No Ru, that's plainly absurd! Life is not really so fair. I miss Mommy. I'll call up Steven as always. The good old days." I looked down on my phone.

"Duhh... Ok call him I'll order pizza!"

Ha she gave up.

"Where's Drake?" I ask her as I couldn't see him around.

"Drake took Jess for grocery shopping leaving us to talk you stupid!" She giggled inspite of all tension, at least trying to lighten the mood. I wonder how is she so happy always? Than I remind myself she have got everything and me the great best friend. *wink*

"Hey Steven, come over alone. I need to talk!" I called, spoke and disconnected not even waiting for the damn reply.

In next 10 minutes he was here. A brief hug and I relaxed. Nat settled on couch and I settled our pizzas.

"What's up kia?" He asked trying to be all smart by reading expressions and failing miserably and sighing loudly for my cue to complete.

"Do you feel for me?" I was so lost to frame the correct sentence.

He knelt down in front of me. "Yea kia I do. I do and I know you don't. I know that you love Chris from the night of masquerade ball. I know its been pretty hard for you to say him. Trust me he is falling for you too. Why don't you say him?" He said very calmly.

I roll my eyes.

"It isn't that easy! He would think if me as a gold digger and in any case what am I supposed to say? Hey Chris, you know what we have a baby together! Come let's get together!? Are you like serious!" I deadpanned and Steven stifled a laugh with Ru trying to absorb what I just said.

"No kia, I'm saying get on lunch or dinner and than say him! You can drop the hint and he'll catch it. Oh heck no, you can even say him directly that you have Jess with him!" He sounded convincing or maybe not. God he can't be serious.

"Come again!" A loud voice broke the trance. I feared because the voice was similar to Chris. I gasped at the voice. Oh god I hope its a nightmare. Please please. I saw Ruvika's face was in all shock while Steven was completely relaxed and urged me to talk to him.