Chris's share of happiness

Dedicated to magicalstar25

Khud ko kho kar tujhko paaya

Iss tarah se mujhko jeena aaya

Teri lagan mein sab hai gawaaya

Iss tarah se mujhko jeena aaya

Teri hansi, meri khushi

Meri khushi tu hi...

Tose naina jab se miley

Bann gaye silsile ♪♪

Kiara.....

Messed.... I was definitely Messed.

First, I have feelings for my boss.

Second, my boss turns out to be my one night stand 5 years back.

Third, he is hot.

Fourth, he just KISSED ME. Yeah he just did. To say I was on cloud nine was definitely an understatement. Screw butterflies, the whole zoo somehow erupted and went wild. I felt on the verge of being exploded.

My heart did some weird flips inside maybe because? Because yeahh, I never dated or came close in so many years. I just convinced myself. I knew how it is to feel loved Ihave seen Ru and Drake. It was new. Other reason was Chris obviously, he made my heart flutter but I did not show it out because that was his sudden outburst and I didn't knew what to expect. It was a boost to his self esteem. Ego is a big thing. Maybe it was just all of a sudden? Maybe he wanted to? Maybe maybe maybe.

Questions played marathon in my head as we stepped out of my room seeing Jessica arrive Chris couldn't hold it more, he rushed to Jess and picked her up. He twirled her, caught her, made her laugh all I could see is how my Jess was comfortable with this. She laughed. A warm genuine smile that made me teary and happy the same time. Happy because we were a complete family now and tears because I longed it enough to have it.

"Hey?? You okay?" Steven asked as he watched a silent tear rolling down! Wait what tear?

"I have never seen Jess this happy! So um.. I.. Guess.. these tears?!" I said smiling towards the direction where Jess was.

"So you said him!?" He asked turning his gaze to where mine was fixed!

"Umm... Yeah!" I said nodding as yes complimentary. As if I could hide more.

"So its time to tell the little kiara Parker!" Ru and Drake chirped from behind making me jump in my own place.

"Boo? no hug to mumma?" I pouted because I know its going to work. She quickly sprang in my arms chuckling

"Mum is the best!" and I hugged her she hugged back with equal force.

"So boo, would you want to meet daddy?" I asked excitedly!

"DADDY!" she gasped at the words and trust me she was happy. "I have a daddy! Yayyie now I could tell my friends!" She shouted and we all laughed making her grin.

"So you don't want to meet him?" I mocked.

"Yes." She looked surprised and that's when Chris puts hand over her eyes. Her tiny face scrunches up her nose and snuggles closer. I turn her and let her come face to face to Chris.

"Ready?" And she nods in a yes

"1...2....3...!" I say and Chris takes his hands off to smiling Jess.

"Daddyyyy!" He smiled and hopped down to Chris. I'm happy. I really am. What's more important is Chris accepted Jess and Jess is obviously happy. As to me happiness was a big word.

Chris's kiss. That suddenly clicked my mind.

"Jess? You are not hungry?" I asked knowing she is. She nodded as a yes and Ru took her accompanied by Steven and Drake. These three together. Oh gosh he winked and I feel my cheeks heat up and I just wave them

"We need to talk!" That's all he says as a mere whisper in my ear sending shivers down my back. Sliding down his hands from shoulder to palm making me jump a little he stood a step behind.

"Yes let's head back where we started!" And there comes my stupid reply but nonetheless we headed back.

"Yeah so? What do we need to talk about!" I clearly knew he was referring to the kiss but teasing is fun..

"Yeah-" Rubbing the back of his neck he continued "I'm so sorry about the kiss! That was all of a sudden!" To say I was OKAY with it would be understatement and lying although I replied with a nod but in all honesty I was left with. I wouldn't deny to myself that I regret the kiss, it would be a lie. I enjoyed each moment because he was the guy I waited for so long. I longed for so long.

Holy lords of Olympus I'm totally messed up.

No you're smitten.

Shut up voice.

I took a about turn to leave when his hand snaked around my waist
.
"You look beautiful!" He murmured under my hair clear enough for me to hear and his breath blew out my hair a bit, he kissed the soft spot on my neck causing me to jump a bit. He chuckled on my expression and I smacked him a pillow and than it started.

Uh oh... The pillow fight nothing else. We threw pillow and accidentally the pillow tore up causing all the feather like things to come out. Now that was dramatic. Though we didn't stop trying to grab another pillow I slipped of on floor and with an attempt to save me Chris helped, failing in the process, we fell and he shifted his weight on his hand while other pushed a strand of hair from my face.

"You are indeed beautiful!" He chuckled and got up for cleaning the mess.

"Well why did you come here?" I ask forgetting in the first place that he came here and I didn't call him.

"well.. umm i just felt like to meet you! I feel good when I'm with you especially after returning. I can rely on you I guess that's what my heart says so I kind of drove here but I got a surprise here." He smiled genuinely and I smiled too. Knowing I was afraid to kind of tell him truth but all's well that ends well.

Its dinner time so we all had dinner made by me and Ruvika in silence. My family is complete. We don't love each other but we love Jess and Jess love us that's it and we are okay with it as long as we admit feelings in case if we develop. Even if its a turtle speed I admit I have feelings for Chris as in I like him. Like, like him you know what I mean right. Like more than friends but he has feelings for Melissa and I know, no matter what She will always be in his heart and if not still in his brain because past never leaves us although we consider future but most of times it is always because we learned something from our past whether be it good or bad! Sad or happy! Joyful or depressed! Lesson or advice. Its what it is.

-----
Hey all buttercups.
Love you.
Another attempt of making you happy.
I hope you like it. Tell me what do you feel.

Vote
Comment
Fan
Share
☺☺☺