Holy Matrimony

So guys its the end... I'll be putting a part of this in Ruvika's point of view. I hope you'll don't mind. I'm sure you won't.

Readers thank you all for this I'll be grateful for your votes and comments ad silent readers I might sound bad to your ears but I thought I got a good group of readers who vote but unfortunately some of you don't vote but anyways all's well that ends well.

And wonderful banner by @Medha_1997 thanks again.

*******************
Ruvika.

Ever since the night Chris proposed Kiara it was altogether on a different level. Kiara was happy, Jessica was super happy and Chris was having his own sweet bubble of happiness. Jessica and Drake.

Its a week prior to wedding and trust me when I say the whole Murray and Parker's have lost it. There are n number of people behind two! It takes two hands to clap the same way where my mother in law was hyper Rose was never less. Pure bliss is to see them together.

"Whats wrong mom?"

"Why doesn't she talk?"

"She will, she needs time!"

"You Sure?"

"Positive"

"Ruvi?" She asked as I turned.

"I am sorry?!"

I smiled and let it slip. I believe time heals! I believe its all about time because it heals your deepest wounds without recreating them. They don't burn ashes but they seal them. It's inexorable to escape what is planned. It's destiny when once it is planned than it is done. No changes. No exception. No bargaining. For once I had thought about this is never getting back and now we are under one roof for crying out loud.

With this I promised myself one thing and that is no matter how bad the situation is hopes are for living and living is bliss..

**********************************

Kiara.

"This is best!" Ruvika and Rose agreed.

"Nopeee." Natalie spoke and again fourth dress into rejection.

Repeat the above scene again and I am done.

"Enough! Nobody will speak and I'll decide! You all argue like kids." And than my eyes landed on an ivory colored gown. Rich. Royal. Fancy. Attention. These words it screamed loud from it. It had a diamond shaped bare back with designs embossed on net and trust me it was all I could ever want in this moment. It was flowy gown from from behind that left the trail. It screamed snobby from all the sides. It is sleeveless with a heart neck cut from front

"Splendid!"

"Amazing"

"Beautiful"

"Chris is whipped!"

I breath in all the words at a time and breathe out eventually. For last one or two hour it was hard to believe that these women would agree on one and than out of the door I spot Chris giving his approval with his smile and a thumbs up. I smiled and paid for it but the cashier refused I know whose work it is.