New story!

Ekam Mehra...

The hot bachelor but partner in the textile business of his best friend.

Girls drool over him! And I literally mean drool. You know you get the image! He is pretty hot same as his best friend Aarush kapoor. Ekam grew up with Aarush and his sister Aanaisha. Like name she is also special. She is a special combination of born with silver spoon and no attitude. She is as simple as unique as her name is. She is an open book. She had no affairs neither is she a spoiled brat. The twists turns when Aanaisha is coming back from New York after her management studies and standing higher with her grades. She is turning 25 and amidst this changing world her parents make her marriage arranged. What happens when she knows its none other than Ekam Mehra? The best friend of his brother? Will it be smooth? Or go complicated as hell!? See the Indian wedding itself. PS this is my first Indian story please go through.....

even if it is a novel spoiler I'll request you all to go through and vote..

banners are welcomed in Private message and criticism in comment box. Leave your views and I'll see them!!!

love,

snowflake_dreams

_______________________________________________

so right back I'm working on a new story that is in progress

read and vote and comment readers please..

I'm working on it!!!

Access : Loving my soon to be wife